Bellazon

Advertisements

rosada

Where i live, since ~1 week, there is a few real size ads from H&M with Gisele a bit everywhere in the street and each time i see one, i'm like WOW !

Thanks everybody for all these beautiful adds  :heythere:

Same here, since last week, I keep seeing Gisele billboards everywhere. Yesterday I was at H&M and she was literally everywhere, but I have to say the clothes are quite crappy. She makes them look so good in the pictures, then I touch the fabric and it's so cheap and bad quality I'd never put something like this on my body.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, since last week, I keep seeing Gisele billboards everywhere. Yesterday I was at H&M and she was literally everywhere, but I have to say the clothes are quite crappy. She makes them look so good in the pictures, then I touch the fabric and it's so cheap and bad quality I'd never put something like this on my body.

Exactly. I only went to H&M store to see Gisele :p She is literally everywhere around Prague :clap:

In michelabella's post, the first pic was taken in Gisele's L.A. home.

post-84525-0-1446012770-21206_thumb.jpg

Brady3.jpg?df8e73

tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-house-photos-0.jpg

Probably the others were taken at her home in Costa Rica.

Here's a video where you can see the house:

Gisele posted this photo of her dog who used to stay in Costa Rica. The floor is the same of the pics.  :hehe:

ff1d196e05b711e3802422000a9e014e_7.jpg

I'm not sure because the first pic was from 2012 when she was pregnant for Vivian (their LA home wasn't finished yet) and this lady posted the photo on her facebook from doing a Costa Rica women's retreat and was thanking Gisele for having her. Thats why I said before Gisele's LA home looked greatly influenced by her Costa Rican home.

The floor is different in every photo lol but I would say the floor in H&M ads and the floor in the photo with dog look very similar. Home styling and decor make me think that it was shot in her home and they also shot on the beach under her house where paparazzi often photograph Gisele.