Bellazon

Advertisements

rosada

:clap: i can't wait to see mote of Pucci, I love that photo. She is on fire, I will never get tired of her photos.

This F/W she has Pucci, Marant and Weitzman, is there anything more we know about but it's not out yet? (except Chanel)

:clap: i can't wait to see mote of Pucci, I love that photo. She is on fire, I will never get tired of her photos.

This F/W she has Pucci, Marant and Weitzman, is there anything more we know about but it's not out yet? (except Chanel)

You forgot Balenciaga :)

and I LOVE that Pucci advert.

You forgot Balenciaga :)

and I LOVE that Pucci advert.

Thanks!

I'm in love with her Pucci campaign :heart: does anyone know when will Her Chanel campaign go out? i can't wait to see it :p

hmm I'm honestly underwhelmed with Pucci. I think it could be better, facially she can look much better than that. but maybe its the quality of the photo. She tends to look better in HQ. Like her poses as always though. 

Can't wait for Balenciaga and Chanel... Veronika Chanel is supposed to be released sometime in the late year. I'm guessing they're saving it for the Christmas season. Here in the US fragrance commercials play 24/7 during the holiday season. Which makes it all the more exciting imo. :D

Also I think she may have shot another campaign with Demarchelier, lol. we'll see though, I dont want to give false info away.

Yes, THAT commercial! I am hoping Gisele's surpasses Nicole's.

I was also hoping for September.

and yes, the poses for Pucci are great, but her face looks indeed strange, I'm guessing it's the pics quality. They can't be seriously releasing ads like this, something with the lighting and the contrast if off.

hmm I'm honestly underwhelmed with Pucci. I think it could be better, facially she can look much better than that. but maybe its the quality of the photo. She tends to look better in HQ. Like her poses as always though. 

Can't wait for Balenciaga and Chanel... Veronika Chanel is supposed to be released sometime in the late year. I'm guessing they're saving it for the Christmas season. Here in the US fragrance commercials play 24/7 during the holiday season. Which makes it all the more exciting imo. :D

Also I think she may have shot another campaign with Demarchelier, lol. we'll see though, I dont want to give false info away.

You are right, I didn't realize that. Well, here in my country are fragrance commercials on TV on daily basis too (Before Christmas I saw Emily's commercial literally 1000 times lol), I can't wait to see Gisele on my Tv again because I saw her H&M commercial only twice :(

Looks like I am only one who loves Pucci campaign, but I think it's her best campaign for FW tbh. it reminds me of "old" Gisele.

In regards to Gisele's face in the Pucci shots, it looks like a bad Photoshop job.  

I'm looking forward to Balenciaga, too!  :ddr:

WWD's Article

DARK MATTER: Balenciaga’s dark ad campaign for fall features Gisele Bündchen, who in February walked the brand’s runway show in a rare catwalk appearance.

In one image from the campaign, shot by Steven Klein, a moody-looking Bündchen, her typically long locks apparently shorn and slicked, sports thigh-high patent boots against an infinitely reflecting backdrop of cracked mirrored surfaces. 

“This is how I see Gisele for Balenciaga; strong, powerful, mysterious and uncompromising,” Balenciaga artistic director Alexander Wang said of the campaign, half of which is shot in black-and-white and the other half in color. “This season we worked with this idea of vanity, staged in a room filled with mirrors. But the cracked mirror is a continuing thread from the marble veins and creeping ivy leaves from seasons past.”

Ads are slated to break in September titles as well as online.

Behind the makeup look is Diane Kendal, while Anthony Turner styled the hair for the shoot. Bündchen is no stranger to the brand, having featured in its spring 2011 campaign and runway show.