Bellazon

Advertisements

rosada

• 3 weeks later...

indeed she has one unique, all over the place advertising portfolio. lol. but i think shes not just randomly modeling white strips. its more and likely just another contract for her. all her contracts are commercially based. pantene,c&a,sky tv,esprit, etc. thats what pays the big bucks. now her fashion jobs seem random to me. you never know which brand chooses her next. (aside from regulars like versace ) although that came out of no where tbh. she hasnt walked a show since 2001 season or had a campaign since 2008. i was pleasantly surprised. guess being one of donnatellas all time faves doesnt hurt either. i think she even said when she saw the collection the only model she had in mind was gisele. how sweet is that? i swear gisele is part heidi klum (extremely commercial) and part kate moss. (extremely high fashion/well respected). sorry for my rant. im so bored right now lol. wonder what comeback campaign she will get...i think she can be ready by spring to shoot a fall 2013 campaign.

aw want d&g again too. they helped make her career and she had every single campaign from 1998-2003. i think like 10 campaigns in a row. must be some kind of record. it was a fashion match made in heaven. i remember fashion world called gisele fat at her last show for them in 2006 which is absurd bc that is my all time fave year of hers, looks wise. she is one of the few who actually looks prettier when thicker imo. even non gi fans have admitted gi was the last amazing d&g model. and i cant believe they went from steven meisel to giampoulo sgura. u can tell. they went from luxury campaigns to catalog looking budget imo. gisele +meisel is much needed again. :p

i remember fashion world called gisele fat at her last show for them in 2006

never knew that! :o she looked fantastic in 2006, for me 2004-2006 are the best years in her life in weight and looks wise :wub2:

she is one of the few who actually looks prettier when thicker imo

100% truth! look what a beautiful she is,when she gained some weigh because of pregnancy, her face seems fuller and her cheek bones are back on the position :laugh: she seems younger when gains weight, like she's 24-25 again :wub: looked great at Oral-B event :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

glad it was new, I figured I will post the full campaign actually because I don't think I've seen in such nice quality before.

post-5603-0-1446012730-39885_thumb.jpg post-5603-0-1446012730-40739_thumb.jpg post-5603-0-1446012730-41478_thumb.jpg post-5603-0-1446012730-422_thumb.jpg post-5603-0-1446012730-42921_thumb.jpg

one of my favorite photoshoots of hers EVER :wub:

Hi Michelabella :wave:

Do you know where this shoot is from?

- amazing pictures of Gisele, Love them :wub2: