Bellazon

Advertisements

rosada

Agree.

I don't know how her career would have been if she had stayed with VS, but she has proven that she can do without them. She can still get a lot of work, high fashion like Vogue covers and editorials, Versace, Dolce and Gabbana, Dior and more commercial work like Vogue eyewear, VW and now Rampage. Leaving VS seemed a risky move at first (at least from my point of view) but obviously, people still want her.

she definitely doesn't need them that's for sure :p

sure I miss her working for them and in the fashion shows but it's nice to see her still getting LOADS of work!

but then again she was one of the few VS angels who still did do other work outside of victoria's secret when she was with them. She was always doing editorials and getting covers, maybe just not any commercial work. Now she does Pantene and has a cosmetics contract, which is an added bonus

I know this one's been posted already - but here's my scan of the same image. I love it enough to hope no one minds seeing it again! :p

Versace S/S 2009 - Vogue UK February 2009

post-5998-0-1446011598-49178_thumb.jpg

Scans by me, all are a minimum of 2,000 pixels in size. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :)

Source: giselebundchenfan.com

I know this one's been posted already - but here's my scan of the same image. I love it enough to hope no one minds seeing it again! :p

Versace S/S 2009 - Vogue UK February 2009

post-18831-0-1446011599-53173_thumb.jpg

Scans by me, all are a minimum of 2,000 pixels in size. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :)

Source: giselebundchenfan.com

Thanks, i love it ...

She looks so perfect! :heart: