Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

1 hour ago, Chirkomania said:

She is Mieke,she was a really pretty woman I liked her whole doll face.Her nose and her blue slanting eyes :wub::baronfaint:

Haha!! She is! I didn't see it, but now I do!! She is so pretty and delicate!!

On 5/24/2021 at 1:02 PM, RocketQueen said:

I think she was in Michael Jackson's video for "Give in to me" but I'm not sure. 

That model in the video is listed as Sabine Mucha or something. Couldn't find anything on modelcomposites.

742322778_LOfficielFrance1992voyageensyriebymichelberton1.thumb.jpg.66c14ffaf4cefe4d7acf927000fd3fc9.jpg Capture.thumb.JPG.eae0a9f156da2c604014645787230b2c.JPG

Angelica no surname

2 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

Wasn't really sure it was her since I couldn't find her on modelcomposites and couldn't find other pics from her career as a model. I think she's into business management nowadays. Glad I could help you for the first time. :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

@Chirkomania Looks like she is a model agent at No Toys modeling agency in Dusseldorf! NICE!!! job @RocketQueen!! :clap:

6 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

Wasn't really sure it was her since I couldn't find her on modelcomposites and couldn't find other pics from her career as a model. I think she's into business management nowadays. Glad I could help you for the first time. :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

Yeah,Don't worry,she is 1.000.000.% for sure!!!! :heythere::flower: I understand you I never could find her on Peter Marlowe.Yes you totally right I googled her and nowadays she is patner of a Model Agency in Düsseldorf.I also read she studied in New York Dramatic Arts in the mid-90s.