Bellazon

Candids

rosada

Does anyone have the HQ's from Victoria's Secret Launches IPEX March 1, 2005?? I absolutely LOVE her hair on that day and I must have HQs. Like the really bigs ones if possible. BTW I'm new here but it's taken me forever to find this website. I love hair. And Gisele has beautiful hair lol. Plus I LOVE what she does with the whole bayalage beach blond thing. Thanks in advance!! :)

i wanna see gisele's twin sister...all her sisters infact...if it has already been posted can someone please tell me what page its at...i wanna see her twin especially...i heard from the oprah show that she has a twin...and i dont think oprah would lie!! :p

Hello Everybody! Here are some pictures I took of Gisele almost 2 yrs ago. She was promoting a Victoria's Secret store in Boston. I know the watermarks are annoying, but I am really protective of these picture (they are like my babies :yes: ) I just want to make sure I get the proper credit. Anyways, enjoy! :heart:

gbpc57iy.th.jpg gbpc43qh.th.jpg gbpc38im.th.jpg gbpc28gm.th.jpg gbpc0bw.th.jpg

Does anyone have the HQ's from Victoria's Secret Launches IPEX March 1, 2005?? I absolutely LOVE her hair on that day and I must have HQs. Like the really bigs ones if possible. BTW I'm new here but it's taken me forever to find this website. I love hair. And Gisele has beautiful hair lol. Plus I LOVE what she does with the whole bayalage beach blond thing. Thanks in advance!! :)

do u mean this one:

post-4038-1149114893_thumb.jpgpost-4038-1149115012_thumb.jpgpost-4038-1149115080_thumb.jpgpost-4038-1149115115_thumb.jpgpost-4038-1149115147_thumb.jpg