Bellazon

Candids

rosada

giseletea.jpg

As her husband was preparing today for his team's tilt against the hated Jets at Gillette, Gisele Bundchen was at the Bristol Lounge, surrounded by dozens of children dressed in their holiday best. A celebrity reader in the Teddy Bear Tea series at the Four Seasons, Tom Brady's supermodel spouse breezed into the Bristol with an easy smile and what she said is her children's favorite book: "The Peace Book" by Todd Parr. (A quick Google search reveals Parr is also the author of "The Grandma Book" and "The I Love You Book.") Bundchen, looking unfussy in a gray top, scarf, and super-skinny jeans, was sweet with the kids. "Okey dokey," she said. "Hello guys...Are you ready for the holidays? I'm Brazilian so I'll try to read in English and hope you can understand." While most of the kids listened intently as Gi read - "Peace is giving shoes to someone who needs them. Peace is planting a tree" - a few wandered away, apparently unaware that the reader was one of the world's most beautiful women. Bundchen finished the book and then posed for photos with the kids and their preening parents. "She was very personable and warm," said Andrea Flaherty, a mom who lives in Westford. "But my son didn't really care about Gisele. As soon as she walked in, he said, 'Where's the teddy bear?'"

boston globe via giseledaily

vccx.jpg

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchenwere among the beautiful people at a private fund-raiser Tuesday for Accordia Global Health Foundation. (Brady’s sister Nancy is active in the organization, which works to combat infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS in Africa.) The crowd at L’Espalier also included Celtic Ray Allen and wife Shannon, Brandi Garnett, Sox infielder Kevin Youkilis, catcher Jason Varitek, “Glee’’ actor Mike O’Malley, chef Ken Oringer, Andy Spellman of Fireman Capital Partners, and comedian Lenny Clarke, among others. The cocktail party, we’re told, featured a performance by G. Love and some tantalizing auction items, including a throwing lesson with the Pats QB, a shopping trip and lunch with Gisele, and a walk-on role on “Glee.’’ . . . While Brady was raising dough for Accordia, Pats BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Fred Taylor were at the Providence Boys & Girls Club, Shayne Graham was visiting kids at the Kraft Family Blood Donor Center at Dana-Farber, Zoltan Mesko and Dane Fletcher were at Hasbro Children’s Hospital in Providence, and the Brady School for special needs in East Providence.

"Family is very important to me and Nancy's passion for funding Accordia's training program after her fellowship in Uganda is inspirational," says Bündchen. "We are blessed to have families that support each others philanthropic endeavors."

Bündchen and Brady's presence at the event helped bring in more than $250,000 for the cause, which Nancy Brady says "empowers more Africans in the fight against HIV/AIDS, TB and malaria."

But the fundraiser wasn't the only party Bündchen, 30, and Brady, 33, had to attend. "It's Benny’s birthday, so they celebrated [Tuesday] with a small group of friends and family – and a cake," says a friend of their 1-year-old, Benjamin.

"My son is so cute!" Bündchen boasted last month. "I love hearing the little giggles. When everything is going crazy sometimes you are overwhelmed and it's so much, but when your kid smiles at you, you're like oh my God, it's all worth it."

boston.com/people

post-13850-0-1446083552-0574_thumb.jpg

Gisele Bundchen falls on samba, but does not guarantee presence at the carnival

Model play tambourine in commercial brand of shampoo that will air in January. Sep luga was special for Benjamin.

Gisele Bündchen showed all of his mingling with the samba on the recording of the new Pantene campaign, held at the Jockey Club of São Paulo.

The top risked some samba steps so that the battery started playing up and joked with the tambourine. "I love the carnival! Besides being an incredible party, full of energy, like to see people exuding happiness and joy, "Gisele said backstage.

The blonde is so fond of the party did not dismiss the possibility of following the parade in Sapucaí in 2011. "Of course I would like to come to the carnival next year. But still I can not confirm my presence, as this depends on several factors, including the reconciliation of my professional and personal agendas. "

The recording of the trade was done in two nights and Benjamin followed the mother on the set. There was an exclusive space for the son of Gisele and top made some breaks at work to nurse small.

ego globo via giseledaily