Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

6 hours ago, Magical said:

They say she’s linked to him when THEY linked her to him and this staged pap walk is too embarrassing I’m sure she’s loving it though

10 hours ago, JezB16 said:

They say she’s linked to him when THEY linked her to him and this staged pap walk is too embarrassing I’m sure she’s loving it though

THEY. Who Are They?, Richie Aquive and His Friends., I Suppose. It´s Possible that They Are a Bad Influence on Leo.

It´s So Sad. Sometimes His Friends Can Fucking His Life so much.. Because, His Image is so much Destroyed Thankeful at Them.

If I Was Leo, I go so Far at Them, and Change His Sequito of Friends.

You (Talk on General), You Must to Be with Person that Make me to feel Good, Positive vibe, Who Make you to laugh without Implying aAdictions or  Misbehavior.

Leo Make me feel Sad.. He is so Alone without Nobody give him a Good Advice. They Only advice him about adicctions, Alcohol, Younger Models.. Parties.

That´s isn´t a Good Life. He´ll be so much Alone, Every time, if He Continued with that Friends and that Parties so ... Dangerous for his public Image.

10 hours ago, JezB16 said:

She´s a Cheap Copy of Camile. 

A Substitute to Maintain her Playboy Public Image.

I´m a Big Fan of Leo for so much years But His decisions Disappoint me so Much. . Although, it´s his Life and I´m not Anybody for Talk about his.

I ´m Only an Humble Fan that feel Pains to See like Leo isn´t taking Good decisions, But if He´s Happy.. With that.

Sorry So Much If someone is offended by my words, I only give my opinion

28 minutes ago, Love35 said:

THEY. Who Are They?, Richie Aquive and His Friends., I Suppose. It´s Possible that They Are a Bad Influence on Leo.

I'm so glad 😊 and then, perhaps I should say, very pleased someone else entertains the possibility that Richie might be sketchy. I'm aware of his philanthropic feats and given my very soft attitude toward the phenomenon that is Leonardo DiCaprio, I like to imagine who Lee befriends are genial as he. But my intuition urge otherwise, there's something about Rich I don't like or doesn't mesh well with me at the moment. I've heard things, but we hear things all the time. I just like hope he isn't as chauvinistic as some claim. 

49 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

I'm so glad 😊 and then, perhaps I should say, very pleased someone else entertains the possibility that Richie might be sketchy. I'm aware of his philanthropic feats and given my very soft attitude toward the phenomenon that is Leonardo DiCaprio, I like to imagine who Lee befriends are genial as he. But my intuition urge otherwise, there's something about Rich I don't like or doesn't mesh well with me at the moment. I've heard things, but we hear things all the time. I just like hope he isn't as chauvinistic as some claim. 

For me, Richie don´t Like so Much. He´s isn´t  Give me so Much Trust. it Seem Mobster, as if hiding something dark.

All My Respect to The People that Go hiis Parties, But II Never Could to do it. 

2 hours ago, Love35 said:

It´s So Sad. Sometimes His Friends Can Fucking His Life so much.. Because, His Image is so much Destroyed Thankeful at Them.

If I Was Leo, I go so Far at Them, and Change His Sequito of Friends.

You (Talk on General), You Must to Be with Person that Make me to feel Good, Positive vibe, Who Make you to laugh without Implying aAdictions or  Misbehavior.

Leo Make me feel Sad.. He is so Alone without Nobody give him a Good Advice. They Only advice him about adicctions, Alcohol, Younger Models.. Parties.

That´s isn´t a Good Life. He´ll be so much Alone, Every time, if He Continued with that Friends and that Parties so ... Dangerous for his public Image.

I agree with you! He can't get young models without them! Lol

12 hours ago, Love35 said:

For me, Richie don´t Like so Much. He´s isn´t  Give me so Much Trust. it Seem Mobster, as if hiding something dark.

All My Respect to The People that Go hiis Parties, But II Never Could to do it. 

Yes, exactly 💯. Not only do I find the probability of Mr. Akiva being disingenuous high, I also am urged to feel his personality either is or can be, quite finicky and discriminating. In this business of beauty where a person, mostly a woman, can be justifiably picked a part, physically scrutinised, and ultimately condemned for not meeting a beauty standard,  all participants, whether male or female, can be admonished for mere association, Richie sometimes feels like the centrality of such flaws of Hollywood. I wanted to blurt that out a few weeks back, but I was met with Akiva's charity and ongoing generosity, so I muzzled myself until right now. Whispers have ascribed Leonardo's less than savoury behaviours to his associates. And most may say by sheer nativity and myopia on my part, I uphold that theory. 

Edited by YouNoMe
Wordiness

This article about Leo and Gisele getting back together showed up on google but I can't open the site. Does it work for anyone?

I'm curious what they are writing because the date of the article is August 2022. Or is it just some old article?

image.thumb.png.7d5d56e17d85ab08e977f808440f2948.png

https://www.popsugar.co.uk/celebrity/Gisele-Leo-Back-Together---Part-2-16097?utm_medium=redirect&utm_campaign=US:DE&utm_source=www.google.com&gdpr

2 hours ago, akatosh said:

This article about Leo and Gisele getting back together showed up on google but I can't open the site. Does it work for anyone?

I'm curious what they are writing because the date of the article is August 2022. Or is it just some old article?

image.thumb.png.7d5d56e17d85ab08e977f808440f2948.png

https://www.popsugar.co.uk/celebrity/Gisele-Leo-Back-Together---Part-2-16097?utm_medium=redirect&utm_campaign=US:DE&utm_source=www.google.com&gdpr

It's an old article. That screens hot says they called it quits last November and the link doesn't work.👍

Well, it's been a few weeks and hard evidence about Mr. DiCaprio's (next leading lady) is still relatively unconfirmed. The Gigi reports are indeed becoming more and more debatable as no physical proof or lack of physical proof evades tangibility. The potential argument and assertion that is most likely encircling such a notion is privacy 🔐. Both Leonardo and Ms. Hadid are entertainment champions and surely can afford extreme safeguarding measures. The 22-year-old model that is periodically linked to Leonardo is laughable simply because of the scarcity of luster it produces. Arguably, every new relationship experiences the "honeymoon" phase. New couples are notorious for their inseparable behaviours. As for Maria (at least I think that's her name) and Leonardo, they are forever separated. But the same could be speculated about Gigi and Leonardo, and then not so much. This entire "Leo loves Gigi" hypothesis began due to unconfirmed rumours that Gigi so happened to be everywhere Leonardo was or is. However, my subjective skepticism seeps through; it just doesn't feel like much is between them.

Neither Gigi nor Leonardo had been in martial relationships, although the tide has somewhat changed about the sanctity of marriage, some still believe in its locking 🔑 mechanism, meaning once one is married one should be faithful. Gigi has long been noted for her ethereal beauty. From her silky sandy blonde locks, to the abundance of beauty moles that sparkle her ivory stricken skin, to her neatly curved hazel mixed eyes and modestly delineated plush lips 💋. But whether the two should get married to one another or even at all isn't my point, my question rather is why now? Why would Leonardo be so head over heels in love with Gigi now? Ms. Hadid had been legally up for grabs since 2013, a time when Leonardo had amused a string of back-to-back relationships, all with models who all happened to be blond. I could already hear the backlash such an inquiry would foster. Anything from, perhaps the time wasn't right to Gigi being too young to acquire a victory against her "intransigent" mother to "it's their prerogative". And although" it being their prerogative" is true, it also seems like more work. Back in 2014 as Leonardo did press junkets for his then-newly released film, "The Wolf of Wall Street" and participated in interviews to discuss his Oscar nomination for his portrayal of former Wall Street broker Jordan Belfort, he sat in front of seasoned news anchor Gayle King 👑 and addressed the various questions thrown at him. Among those probing injuries were those about his valentine 💕.  Just summarising his response, he noted he didn't want "any drama". But what could be more dramatic than a recent break-up and a young child? " Young" emphasising on the other parent's involvement not the actual age of the child. Step-parenting is an enormous taking because the natural parents have the first right unless circumstances are special. Reports have already highlighted the source of Gigi and Zayn's break-up was her "controlling" mother, so that means it's less likely the two had fallen out of love 💕, but rather reached an impasse. What would be stopping Zayn from becoming jealous and using him and Gigi's child as a pawn to get his way via legal proceedings? A sincere inquiry even if absurd to some.

I'd like to think I'd made a valid point, perhaps even a sound one, but I'm too tired to keep going. Lee's next "one", we'll see. 

DULY NOTE THIS IS JUST ONE PERSON'S PERSPECTIVE. 

It's just me or people actually glad that Leo broke up with Camila at age 25?

Besides his looks, so called "age 25" gives them an opportunity to justify their negative feelings towards him and express it. I see they want to express hate SO BAD. Like "look at this mega successful ultra rich man. I will never reach his level, but at least I'm not fat perv and I'm SO PROUD". Pretty obvious they blame Leo in their poverty and sexual unattractiveness. They revel in their "rightness" generated by collective jealousy, hate, fake woke brainwash, hypocrisy and sexism. They're just a bunch of pathetic losers who's only joy is to criticize an unattainable person.

And secondary reason is gloat over his women. Society dehumanize them and treating in sexist way, then putting responsibility on Leo. Very convenient, isn't it? 

It's my point of view, you may agree or disagree with me, but I felt I need to express it here. I blame society instead of Leo. 

3 hours ago, Lilja K said:

It's just me or people actually glad that Leo broke up with Camila at age 25?

Besides his looks, so called "age 25" gives them an opportunity to justify their negative feelings towards him and express it. I see they want to express hate SO BAD. Like "look at this mega successful ultra rich man. I will never reach his level, but at least I'm not fat perv and I'm SO PROUD". Pretty obvious they blame Leo in their poverty and sexual unattractiveness. They revel in their "rightness" generated by collective jealousy, hate, fake woke brainwash, hypocrisy and sexism. They're just a bunch of pathetic losers who's only joy is to criticize an unattainable person.

And secondary reason is gloat over his women. Society dehumanize them and treating in sexist way, then putting the responsibility on Leo. Very convenient, isn't it? 

It's my point of view, you may agree or disagree with me, but I felt I need to express it here. I blame society instead of Leo. 

Well, I would say that Leo has a responsibility toward society as everyone else has. Maybe he has more so with the powerful position he does have. Society has a lot to do with how we interact with news and this lovely place isn't any better at handling it than any other place online. 

To think that this group of people doesn't belong to society and or are better is a tad bit arrogant to suggest. 

PNjRQH2xSrBNC.thumb.gif.4e9403f70db95f6ebdccb76b9b28e2c8.gif

I am happy for what Leo went through the last week. Mostly because he sailed right through it looking pretty good when it could have been a complete catastrophe. Do I agree with what he has put out there with young girls having to think that only people like the stunning Gisele are good enough? What do you think? 

Is it his prerogative to do so? Absolutely but take responsibility for it then. Leo doesn't stand outside of society. He is part of it. His voice matter as does his behavior. 

LA9a8QFjZXu2Q.gif.c17cf801e772eafa4250310d9a231f81.gif

2 hours ago, Mirella said:

Well, I would say that Leo has a responsibility toward society as everyone else has. Maybe he has more so with the powerful position he does have. Society has a lot to do with how we interact with news and this lovely place isn't any better at handling it than any other place online. 

To think that this group of people doesn't belong to society and or are better is a tad bit arrogant to suggest. 

PNjRQH2xSrBNC.thumb.gif.4e9403f70db95f6ebdccb76b9b28e2c8.gif

I am happy for what Leo went through the last week. Mostly because he sailed right through it looking pretty good when it could have been a complete catastrophe. Do I agree with what he has put out there with young girls having to think that only people like the stunning Gisele are good enough? What do you think? 

Is it his prerogative to do so? Absolutely but take responsibility for it then. Leo doesn't stand outside of society. He is part of it. His voice matter as does his behavior. 

LA9a8QFjZXu2Q.gif.c17cf801e772eafa4250310d9a231f81.gif

Yes, we all are part of the society. But it doesn't mean, that we can be fully responsible for all negative tendencies of it. And we can't hold responsibility, when it comes to manifestation of worst human traits. 

And yes, I think some people in this place handled the situation way better than social media, especially trash holes like Twitter and TikTok. I'm not afraid to look arrogant towards those social justice warriors and express my contempt to them. They use Black & White morality, but only as it suits them. I find such hypocrisy irritating. 

^Love those pics of them 😍

4fc81cdf141a506beb652bacb17b2d4a.thumb.webp.a6ed4b82d1a6d31686b481c37b7300ff.webp

66480d85f30f5766cb411a4d8adbb045.thumb.webp.308ab69bbe09e2bd8a79e7d6cf6bac6a.webp

Thx for sharing the article @kellybsblover

and big kudos to Kristen to stand up for Leo :heart:

Everyone else who is judging a person (in this case Leo) you know literally nothing about but some little distant moments should be utterly ashamed. It's just the lowest saddest most wrong behaviour on social media and in general and I hope none of you will ever expierence such a hurtful hunt. I'm so disappointed in people right now and I can't believe someone here is truly thinking Leo deserved this awful disrespectful treatment while the same person is calling themself a fan of him.  None of this makes any sense to me.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY LEONARDO IS SO DRAWN TO THE MIDDLE WESTERN PART OF THE U.S.? If his roles ain't Northeasterners then they are Midwesterners, yet none are Californians. Gee Whiz.  Just wondering, especially since Kristen Zang, "the cutest thing he'd ever seen" is a Michigan native and most of his roles include people of that region.

1 hour ago, kellybsblover said:

I just saw this article on yahoo news. Kristen Zang- one of the original girlfriends in speaking up concerning Leo and his dating. I'm still reading the article but wanted to share: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/leonardo-dicaprios-former-girlfriend-speaks-123737472.html

I am glad that, finally, someone stands up for Leo, and defends him against all the horrors that have been said about him, in the published articles.

She is very Sensible and Very Reasonable, she I Like a Lot how she talks about Leo, and she Makes Me Think something .. Why the same thing happens to all of them, It seems that all of them felt trapped and Progress after leaving Leo. Gisele, something similar happened to her, she felt anxiety, panic attacks and it was better when she left the relationship with Leo.

With this I am not attacking Leo, God forbid, he is an incredible and beautiful being, talented, handsome, and he gives us beautiful works of art in his performances, I'm just saying that these girls seem to end up traumatized after the relationship with Leo. 

if All His Girlriend will Talk About Leo Like Kristen Zang., Maybe the Haters leave of Talk ugly About Leo.

4 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

I just saw this article on yahoo news. Kristen Zang- one of the original girlfriends in speaking up concerning Leo and his dating. I'm still reading the article but wanted to share: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/leonardo-dicaprios-former-girlfriend-speaks-123737472.html

Lovely that she speaks up for Leo. Cute pics I've never seen of them.

On this instagram story there are more pics.

image.thumb.png.be2e1594208a453799190c02f72c8ca3.png

(edit: apparently Kristen posted the pics herswelf on her story: https://www.instagram.com/itskrizang/ )