Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

10 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

If he posted personal things about his life other celebrities I can guarantee you he would have most followers. I think some one else obviously runs his instagram and we know Leo is very private.

You know I hadn't thought about that. I just don't want anyone to think they have a victory over him. 

44 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Pretty interesting comments here.  So do you guys think that remaining unmarried and with young women is an important part of Dicarpio's business of being a movie star?

Once actors/actresses get married they lose something in the public eye.

Meryl Streep is married and she is the most Nominated actress in Oscar's history!

Denzel Washington and  Daniel Day-Lewis, etc

All of them got married!

Marriage is not a scandal and these actors did not lose their fans for being married. I didn't  get your point here!!

But if Leo wants to be single for the rest of his life, it's his choice!

The only negative part about his personal life is ( young models). People will think that he is obsessed with young girls and this is very negative thing!!

46 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

If he posted personal things about his life other celebrities I can guarantee you he would have most followers. I think some one else obviously runs his instagram and we know Leo is very private.

I think he is the one who runs his social Media accounts. Maybe he has some editors in Facebook but I think he runs his Instagram and Twitter!

I am guessing. Lol

If Leo is the one handling his social media accounts then I am impressed. It takes time and when I used to follow him he would write long posts. I guess he still does if that is the case. I haven't watched his social in year's. 

Then if someone else does it for him that isn't the end of the world either. It is a true science to reach out through social media. So if you hand it over to someone else that keeps it running then it is understandable.

20220916_092654.thumb.jpg.fe3a80fe25437b8eabe099181dc10a48.jpg

I did notice when I used to follow him that when everything was quiet his Instagram was quiet too. I don't think that would have been the case if someone had run it for him. But that is just what I believe. 🙃 Doesn't have to be true. ❤

15 hours ago, Magical said:

Now

Leo's followers are 54.7 million!! 😂

I told u ladies! they were fake accounts not real ones!

His team bought some fake accounts again for him!! 

It's not a big deal, Leo

It's really doesn't matter!!

20220915_214015.jpg

I was getting nervous 😥. But...

1166096631_Screenshot_20220916-0248182.thumb.png.74a3203e6748785c99aa513aad227ce2.png

I feel better. 

Yeah, @Mirella his Instagram page is impressive. I began amusing the idea of more charitable involvement because of it. Sometimes I feel his environmental passions outweigh his entertainment endeavours. 

black-font-Logo.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Gigi Hadid’s Father Mohamed Hadid Gives A Thumbs Up To Leonardo DiCaprio But “Really Don’t Know” If He & His Daughter Are Dating!

Gigi Hadid's father, Mohamed Hadid, speaks about Leonardo DiCaprio and calls him a "nice man" but denies their romance. Read on.

Gigi Hadid's Father Mohamed Hadid Says Leonardo DiCaprio Is A "Nice Man" Gigi Hadid’s Father Mohamed Hadid Shares How He Feels Toward Leonardo DiCaprio(Photo Credit –Instagram/Facebook)

Amidst the dating rumours around Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid, the supermodel’s father, Mohamed Hadid, has spoken about his feelings toward the Titanic actor. After Leo broke up with Camila Morrone, a report came in that the actor is eyeing Gigi. It was also reported that both A-listers are taking things slow.

More fuel was added to this rumour after a couple of days back, a photo of Leonardo and Gigi getting all cosy up at a party went viral. It spread across social media, and many fans even jokingly questioned if the Don’t Look Up actor has started to date women older than 25.

Now, it is Gigi Hadid’s father, Mohamed Hadid, that is making the headlines after sharing what he thinks about Leonardo DiCaprio. While speaking with DailyMail, Mohamed said, “I met Mr. DiCaprio in St. Tropez four or five years ago. and he is a very nice man.” He continued, “I liked him.” Gigi’s father also commented on the relationship status of the model and the acto

“They are friends – they have known each other for some time,” Mohamed Hadid said. “I have not spoken to my daughter about Mr. DiCaprio. I don’t think they are dating – I believe they are just good friends. But I really don’t know,” Gigi Hadid’s father added and said, “I don’t comment on my daughter’s personal relationships. I have no say in who she is dating.”

Though he denied that Gigi and Leonardo DiCaprio are dating, if we go by the rumours and the other multiple sources who have confirmed it, does this mean that Mohamed has given his seal of approval? Meanwhile, recently a report came in that ever since the speculations started, a surge in Google searches of Hadid’s age has happened.

It is because fans noticed how Leonardo DiCaprio hasn’t dated anyone above the age of 25, and Gigi Hadid is 27 years old.

Ahh, Leos's ability to juggle. He hasn't had much luck there if we look at the past. In this case, he promises a lot but learns how to after. Juggling would imply honesty and boundaries. Is anyone even capable of it in the industry? 

A3h7Sd4poilGM.thumb.gif.8d46e6b765855b6e0e380316b819700f.gif

He pretty much sucked at the job before. 🙃

Hmm. I like Gigi but I think she needs to stop talking to her ex for some time. I might agree with him even if I am not that sure if I like the guy. 😂 But it is not his place to decide what she does for PR. 

If he wants to be with her then he needs to watch his words with her. Just my opinion. If she wants the PR and it will cost her relationship with her ex then that is her choice. It is consequence with everything. 

I have a similar mother as Gigi has and she might be more "not helping the situation" as Gigi might think she does. You might want to take advice with a grain of salt coming from that camp. It comes from someone with experience. 🙃 

Leo usually is all for the drama so why not. Drag some more people into this. And since when have people not dragged children into their mess? 

6 hours ago, Mirella said:

Hmm. I like Gigi but I think she needs to stop talking to her ex for some time. I might agree with him even if I am not that sure if I like the guy. 😂 But it is not his place to decide what she does for PR. 

If he wants to be with her then he needs to watch his words with her. Just my opinion. If she wants the PR and it will cost her relationship with her ex then that is her choice. It is consequence with everything. 

I have a similar mother as Gigi has and she might be more "not helping the situation" as Gigi might think she does. You might want to take advice with a grain of salt coming from that camp. It comes from someone with experience. 🙃 

Leo usually is all for the drama so why not. Drag some more people into this. And since when have people not dragged children into their mess? 

Do you call having having a "relationship with Leo " a PR?!! 😂

I don't think that he is serious about her. I think he wants her to have fun for some time until he finds the appropriate one!!

Same like Rihanna!!

1 hour ago, Magical said:

Do you call having having a "relationship with Leo " a PR?!! 😂

I don't think that he is serious about her. I think he wants her to have fun for some time until he finds the appropriate one!!

Same as Rihanna!!

Why not? 🙃 Now I am offended. 😂 Have you read anything I have written before? 

What would you call it? 

Ahh, Leo is a kind and caring guy. Did you not read the latest article about him where they are starting to warn women in the industry off him. I can't bother to link it. 

I don't think anyone wants him to find the one, to be honest. Why would they? It would be such an inconvenience for everyone if he did. I mean isn't this the reputation that was highly sought after? The ladies man that has been through everyone and everything. Even so that the papers are starting to warn about him. 

Do you want him to find the one? 

4 hours ago, Mirella said:

Why not? 🙃 Now I am offended. 😂 Have you read anything I have written before? 

What would you call it? 

Ahh, Leo is a kind and caring guy. Did you not read the latest article about him where they are starting to warn women in the industry off him. I can't bother to link it. 

I don't think anyone wants him to find the one, to be honest. Why would they? It would be such an inconvenience for everyone if he did. I mean isn't this the reputation that was highly sought after? The ladies man that has been through everyone and everything. Even so that the papers are starting to warn about him. 

Do you want him to find the one? 

I feel that he will find the one 😂

In general, I hope everyone finds love and happiness.

Stay positive 😉

On 9/16/2022 at 2:21 PM, YouNoMe said:

Not considered the most reliable source...

but new relationships can be a little slippery when young children are involved. 

This is not true at all just trashy tabloid fan fiction it comes from hollywoodlife if Zayn had gotten a significant other first they would’ve said the same about gigi because it’s a headline that sells