Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Yeah, I mean why she did that? she denied than why she needs to appear in the magazine. Still, she didn't said much... but anyway, not necessary to give an interview. 

What about this rumor?  :laugh: of course already denied by Gossip cop.

http://www.gossipcop.com/ryan-reynolds-leonardo-dicaprio-flirting-blake-lively-fight-amfar-gala-flirt/

I don't doubt Leo stared at Blake at some point... because well, they were on the same place and she's his ex GF, but than flirt with her is too much... lol.    :rofl:

6 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^You mean because of Ryan Reynolds?

OBVIOUSLY.  And Ryan himself pratically confessed this in a recent interview... he said he was in a double date with Blake, he was with another girl and Blake was with "another guy" (LEO obviously, because this date happened in 2011... with whom Blake was in 2011?)  :cain:  And Ryan said that sparks between him and Blake were flying through the table.   

But WAY before he said this, I knew Blake left Leo for Ryan, it was sooooooooooooooooooooo obvious that she wanted Ryan, they filmed Green Lantern in 2010 and probably fell in love but Ryan was still married to Scarlett Johansson so they couldn't be together, at least not "officially" until he got divorced, so they stayed single. And Blake just wanted to play Juliet to Leo while Ryan was still not available. Not one month after she and Leo split she was all over Ryan, just clear as water.  

I know Leo is not any saint, but Blake played with him... and he fell for that.  Of course I didn't knew all this before her first pics with Ryan surfaced... but than you just have to add 1+1 and you get the result, and that's why I felt really upset for what happened, because he truly seemed quite happy with Blake.  :hmm:

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

According to New York Post model Roxy Horner is Leos new girlfriend but she denied it already so ...

roxy10.jpg?quality=100&strip=all&w=591

Meet the hot new blonde on Leo’s arm

I don't doubt he probably hook up with her...  but I don't think he's dating or will ever date her, tbh, and hopefully I'm right.   :ninja:

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

OBVIOUSLY.  And Ryan himself pratically confessed this in a recent interview... he said he was in a double date with Blake, he was with another girl and Blake was with "another guy" (LEO obviously, because this date happened in 2011... with whom Blake was in 2011?)  :cain:  And Ryan said that sparks between him and Blake were flying through the table.   

But WAY before he said this, I knew Blake left Leo for Ryan, it was sooooooooooooooooooooo obvious that she wanted Ryan, they filmed Green Lantern in 2010 and probably fell in love but Ryan was still married to Scarlett Johansson so they couldn't be together, at least not "officially" until he got divorced, so they stayed single. And Blake just wanted to play Juliet to Leo while Ryan was still not available. Not one month after she and Leo split she was all over Ryan, just clear as water.  

I know Leo is not any saint, but Blake played with him... and he fell for that.  Of course I didn't knew all this before her first pics with Ryan surfaced... but than you just have to add 1+1 and you get the result, and that's why I felt really upset for what happened, because he truly seemed quite happy with Blake.  :hmm:

Agree with every single word. you know that.

I personally, cant stand Blake because of that, what she did was very, very, gosh I dont even have words. and I dont want to offend anyone who may like her, so I'll keep to myself.

But lets just say, that if I could choose, Leo would never look in her face again. :whistle:

5 hours ago, SweetGaby said:

Agree with every single word. you know that.

I personally, cant stand Blake because of that, what she did was very, very, gosh I dont even have words. and I dont want to offend anyone who may like her, so I'll keep to myself.

But lets just say, that if I could choose, Leo would never look in her face again. :whistle:

Exactly, Gaby.