Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

On her brief texting relationship with Leo: “I ran into Leonardo DiCaprio at a nightclub and we proceeded to exchange numbers and had like a text relationship for 6 months…and that was really really fun…we were at the nightclub and he had someone call me over. I immediately called my mom and stepped outside of the club. And then he was like 'come over, we’re going to the one next door too' and I went with my best friend. I ended up that night dropping my cell phone in a puddle of water, and it wouldn’t turn on and I was freaking out because I was like Leo’s gonna text me and I'm never gonna get it. And then I stuck it in rice and it worked. I do think though, I told our Executive Producer about it, because we were friends and then I think he leaked it to the press and then he [Leo] never texted me back…It was not an emoji time, we were on Blackberries. ”

https://www.justjared.com/2023/05/10/whitney-port-reveals-she-had-a-brief-text-relationship-with-leonardo-dicaprio-opens-up-about-dating-on-the-hills-true-thoughts-on-tom-sandoval/6/

29 minutes ago, Magical said:

I do think though, I told our Executive Producer about it, because we were friends and then I think he leaked it to the press and then he [Leo] never texted me back…

And now she's milking the story a hundreds times herself. Desperate times it seems lol

3 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^according to google she is married to a italian DJ (?). But what do you expect from the press? Leo is standing next to a woman means he's dating her of course 😅

The press has absolutely no shame 

Never forget the time when Blake didn't want Leo and the result was he went crazy in australia. Poor man 💔 Also proof he isn't always the one in charge in his relationships. Just saying.

When Leonardo DiCaprio Broke Up With 24-Year-Old Blake Lively Because He “Wanted To Start A Family” & She Wasn’t Ready? [Reports]

Blake Lively was not ready to take her relationship to the next level with Leonardo DiCaprio? Find out the truth.

when-leonardo-dicaprio-reportedly-parted

Blake Lively who is currently happily married to Hollywood star Ryan Reynolds and is busy raising a family, but there was a time when he enjoyed a whirlwind romance with superstar Leonardo DiCaprio. When the duo started dating, the actress was just 24, and their romance only lasted for a year. However, do you know what was the real reason behind their breakup? Many reports claimed that Blake was not ready to take the relationship to the next. Scroll below to find out the truth.

Blake and Leo first met in November 2010 and then reunited in the May of the following year and felt a connection. The duo then began started dating each other and their romance took them around the world to many places, including Sydney, Disneyland, and among others. However, enjoying each other company for a few months, they decided to part ways, and less than one year later, Blake decided to marry Ray, which left their fans shocked.

So, what went wrong between Blake Lively and the Titanic star Leonardo DiCaprio? An insider in the year 2011 told US Weekly the possible reason behind their split and revealed, “Blake wasn’t ready to move to the next level. It was just too much, too quickly.”

According to Us Weekly’s insider, it was Leonardo DiCaprio was looking for something serious and wanted to marry. The source revealed, “He’s looking for someone to eventually start a family with …That’s not where she’s at. She’s only 24!” The insider also revealed that Leo was quite more mature than Blake Lively and were not in the same place.

Well, despite the claims of the insider, it was Blake Lively who took the plunge and went on to marry Ryan Reynolds in just less than one year after parting ways with Leo.

Source