Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^I don't wanna sound like a broken record but it didn't seem real to begin with. After the August 2022 break up, we were inundated with Leonardo's sudden fervent and undying love for Jelena. That always baffled me because if she loved and vice versa why wait til a baby for someone else comes along to strike up a permanent relationship? And even if that theory or wonderment didn't satisfy, then how the heck can one person fell in and out of love 💕 so quickly. Leonardo spent no time "single" after the August 2022 breakup. But even more so, the tabloids left the narrative open, stating for Camila the 'relationship was big' and 'there was a chance for reconciliation', but nothing from August to February has supported that.

Then there was the Jelena is charmed but not smitten portrait. A depiction that was open-ended until now. But in all actually the rekindled affair wouldn't have worked. I mean a fresh love but void of all the signature milestones? No holidays together. No Christmas or Thanksgiving, New Years. Just a run in after some bad press. That angle's not workable. You know I'm still in favour of my guesses, but I have been wondering about how Lee will make his next move. Tabloids are bellowing how sullen he's become due to ill repute. Now if he pops up with an "older" woman, that relationship will surely be put through the fire 🔥. I guess what baffles me about this segment of Leonardo's life isn't so much his decisions, but the timing of his decisions. He is marching at the beat of his own drum. What rhythm next? 

Thanks for the updates everybody. 

Leo’s image is at an all time low right now, you can’t blame Cami and Gigi for not wanting to be associated with him anymore. If he really wants to improve his rep, I think he needs to give up the playboy/modelizer persona for good and get help for the issues in his personal life. Remind the public what a great actor you are when Killers of the Flower Moon releases, but otherwise lay low the rest of this year.

Knowing Leo he likely has no interest in doing any of the above, but if his people are reading this thread I hope they seriously consider what I have to say. 

There’s a new story in the Daily Mail that Leonardo DiCaprio wants to transform his reputation by getting into a mature romance. Now it’s the Daily Mail, so there’s that. Also, as Lainey has pointed out, Leo doesn’t care what people think. It has not, and will not, impact his career or his social circle. He can do this until he’s 90 and he will be fine. But I can see where the Daily Mail got the seed for this story as Leo did shut down rumours he was dating a teen model (via TMZ and PEOPLE). Maybe doesn’t love the chatter about his modelizing but is that enough for him to swear off clubs and yacht parties and hanging with models on tropical islands? That’s to be determined.

Coming from one of his biggest haters just saying LOL

^And here we go again. Maybe better in your opinion but not necessarily in Leos lol You don't even know the man and yet wants to tell him how he could live a better life. It's really hilarious sometimes. I really would like to see your faces when a complete stranger would come knocking at your door and telling you how you guys have to change your lifes.

But only talking his love life back and forth seems the understanding of commitment for some fans. Somehow.

^Well I guess the team is striving to elude from an absolute truth. But at this point, due to matter of opinion, it's damned if you do, damn if you don't, so why not do. It'll be a bevy of beautiful women with no confirmation of solidity until... he's just hanging in London for the time being, somewhat immobilised. I wonder if there's an official theory to envelope all this, such rapidos destellos de posible verdad.