Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

9 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

So Camila is dumb but what you're doing here is... smart?

anchorman-steve-carell.gif

Like I said to others girls! I don’t need your permission or opinion! 
and if you can’t deal with it it’s not my problem!

and yes Camila is the dumbest gf! 
if you want to keep me around just continue to reply to my post!

15 minutes ago, Leana meliza said:

same here, don't like morrone at all, is the worst of his pr gf, thanks for open this page 

Thanks to you too!

Welcome to our page of nepo kid and pr games! 
I read the others 2 threads and was disappointed that some opinions were banned and girls bullied so here we are! 

3 minutes ago, Leana meliza said:

People like them acts this way

Yes! I never saw people more triggered by the PR relationship that leo is having for over 20 years!

We all know he is harassed by media and needs a gf to calm them! 
But defending this nepo kid without any talent is what I don’t understand! 
leo or not using nepotism it’s not ok! 

I don't see any sense to fight, tbh. If people hate, they hate. It's good, that they created separated thread, where they can share their negative opinion and I will not see it. We can't change their opinion, so better not reply to not provoke them to express negative here...

17 minutes ago, Winterbaby said:

So he never had real relationships? Only lie and PR? Omg he’s almost 50. What’s wrong with him

He always had pr gf besides Kristen Zang! Gisele was kinda of real cause they get along but no he never had a real gf! 

1 hour ago, Lilja K said:

I don't see any sense to fight, tbh. If people hate, they hate. It's good, that they created separated thread, where they can share their negative opinion and I will not see it. We can't change their opinion, so better not reply to not provoke them to express negative here...

True, I already regret all my replies. 

5 minutes ago, Winterbaby said:

Do you think he ever will? Or he will get another barely legal pr gf? Are you sure he broke up with the toxic morroneys?

Not sure until his team announce it! They love to play with media and fans!

And leo will always do or go for youngsters cause he doesn’t want to have multiple baby mamas! 

1 hour ago, kellybsblover said:

Ladies lets not forget that every once in a while we get that poster that's completely unhinged. Who knows where they come from? 

From that cruddy rat-hole called Twitter I'm sure. And I regret my replies too, better not touch it. 

“Let them have it! Its our page and if they are not happy about it, it’s ok!

we can have different opinions that’s why I opened this tread here! For girls all over the worlds to have access to it!

Thanks for joining us”

I post on the regular Leo threads too and have been vocal about not buying into most of Leo’s relationships. Glad others feel the same. 

33 minutes ago, ClaraA said:

One of the signs of pr relationships:GETTING PAPPED IN NEW YORK CITY(However, getting papped in the city is actually not that common. There are four times fewer paparazzi in New York than there are in LA, and most of them are posted up outside of the five-star hotels and Tribeca.If you are a famous person just hanging around in the East Village, the likelihood of you being spotted by actual paparazzi are actually pretty slim if you are a famous person who wants to be seen biking around with a new lover in the east Village all you’d have to do would be to have your publicist make a few calls. Even more suspicious than being spotted in downtown Manhattan is being spotted in upstate New York)

Leo can hide for weeks. he has been in New York for two weeks but paps were not hunted him on the streets of New York so if he does not want to be seen, there will be no pap photo, but sometimes he calls the paps for PR purposes

IMG_20220624_121514_301.jpg IMG_20220624_121516_276.jpg IMG_20220624_121518_639.jpg IMG_20220624_121520_903.jpg IMG_20220624_121524_072.jpg IMG_20220624_121526_385.jpg

Very good points. Leo is strategic in which women he’ll be publicly seen with and which women he won’t. Notice how he was able to keep his fling with Margot Robbie during The Wolf of Wall Street under the radar, yet he couldn’t help but be photographed with all these women.

6 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

Ladies lets not forget that every once in a while we get that poster that's completely unhinged. Who knows where they come from? 

So its unhinged now?! Good after all the other diagnosis made by people without a phd?! 
did one of you read the guidelines cause I’m free to post my opinion and if you all didn’t went nuts for it, it would have take just one post! 
but here we are again!

if you continue to make assumptions on people’s mental health Without meeting them it’s just showing exactly what I think of you all !!

don’t make diagnosis without a phd! You are commenting everywhere even in dailymail! 
change a bit your text to be less traceable! 

1 hour ago, kayyy said:

I post on the regular Leo threads too and have been vocal about not buying into most of Leo’s relationships. Glad others feel the same. 

I don’t know how they can be allergic to other people’s opinions it’s absolutely crazy!

People have the right to have another opinion and they even created a private page for his private life but even there you are not free! 
I just don’t buy leo is in love 🤣🤣

they must be wrong or immature the people who don’t see the similarities of his relationship it all started in Cannes where her mom send her to be  the Next official gf and even with pics people fall for the pr narrative!