Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

6 hours ago, Rosalie said:

So did Leo have his annual gala yet 

I'm not sure, but I don't think he will need to do Galas anymore... his foundation changed, it's now called Earth Alliance and his partners are millionaires or billionaries, so Leo comes with his image to spread the word and they come with the money, I guess. 

https://ealliance.org/

Earth Alliance, a new organization to help address the urgent threats to our planet’s life support systems – born out of the shared passion of its founding co-chairs: environmental activist and Academy Award®-winning actor Leonardo DiCaprio, businesswoman and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs, and investor and philanthropist Brian Sheth.

Launched in response to a growing climate crisis and staggering loss of biodiversity threatening the stability of life on Earth, the Alliance marks a shared commitment to addressing these intertwined threats.

Little story of Leo and Blake dinning in Sidney back in 2011. 

He starts with the time Leonardo DiCaprio was in town filming for Baz Luhrmann’s adaptation of The Great Gatsby and dropped in for dinner with his then-girlfriend, the stunning Blake Lively, on his arm.

“Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively booked the kitchen table back in 2011 when they were dating and we were all so excited that we were going to get to watch them for the night,” Moran recalled. “And then they came in and shut the blinds. We were so disappointed.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/matt-moran-dishes-up-secrets-of-dicaprio-lively-aniston-beckham/news-story/599d3539eb03804be0f71b6bb7861a6c?utm_medium=Facebook&utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=DailyTelegraph

I hope he moves on from every girl on early twenties, and that includes Camila obviously.     

Spoiler

Well, I don't blame them, though I don't agree with the offensive comments towards Camila because there is no need for that, but they are probably just fed up with this relationship... for a while I honestly tried to look at it with good eyes, I tried to look at them and see a normal couple, but I never could, some of their pics together are cringe worthy to say the least, Leo never looked so uninterested in a gf like this before, it's almost like he seems embarassed to be seen with her, it's just look at their pics, there is no chemistry, there is no interest, there is nothing, it's unbelievable to think they are together for almost 2 years. Sorry, but I had to vent and yeah, I can't wait to see this end.

I mean, just look at my avatar and you see more chemistry in the way Leo is looking at Margot than in all his pics with Camila.  

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

tumblr_pxsii841Wk1qlj4oro1_540.png

Good question, but I highly doubt she reached to Leo and told him about it, especially because she only sees herself as victim, she can't care less about others... and I highly doubt Leo cares about that stupid song, he probably didn't even heard about it. But that's how she is, she can't stop shading her ex BF's in her songs, but can't accept when other artists mentioned her in their songs, poor Joe if his relationship with Taylor doesn't work, LOL.   

• 3 weeks later...

A few months ago, Leonardo DiCaprio became a meme after he was seen taking photos of his girlfriend Camila Morrone, presumably for her Instagram account.

Fans quickly began circulating memes, calling Leonardo an “Instagram boyfriend.”

“I saw the meme,” Camila told Vanity Fair in a new interview. “Poor thing, he’s being called an Instagram boyfriend. He’s an environmentalist and a movie star and it doesn’t mean a thing!”

Source

Full interview: https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/10/mickey-and-the-bear-star-camila-morrone-talks-acting-and-boyfriend

• 1 month later...

Is Leonardo DiCaprio “swooping in” on Lady Gaga now that her supposed romance with Bradley Cooper has ended? That’s the absurd storyline in one of the tabloids, but not a single aspect of it is true. Gossip Cop can set the record straight.

On November 22, DiCaprio and Gaga played poker together at the singer’s Born This Way Foundation gala in Los Angeles. Here’s the headline Woman’s Day is using to describe the pair’s get-together at a charity event: “Lady Gaga & Leo’s Secret Date Night!” An alleged insider tells the outlet, “Everyone was shocked to see Leo there, especially since he seemed to be there as Gaga’s date.” The actor didn’t attend the charity gala as anyone’s “date.”

The questionable source continues, “Leo’s love of poker is well known, so that would be an easy way for him to hide the fact he was actually at the party with her.” The supposed insider then drags Gaga’s A Star Is Born co-star into the phony scenario, adding, “If I were [DiCaprio], I wouldn’t want it getting out there either, given that he’s supposed to be close buddies with her ex.” As Gossip Cop has stressed countless times, however, Gaga and Cooper have never been romantically involved.

The unknown tipster wrongly maintains that Gaga and Cooper ended their “romance” earlier this year, and then acknowledges that DiCaprio has been dating model Camila Morrone for nearly two years, but baselessly claims they “haven’t been looking happy lately.” The seemingly phony source adds, “This is the longest Leo’s struck with one girl in as long as anyone can remember. If he’s moving on, that’s no surprise – the real shock would be if it’s with Gaga, who’s fantastic but certainly not his type… well, age range.”

As also noted, Gaga has never dated Cooper, so the idea that DiCaprio has “swooped in” on his friend’s ex is bogus. Still, Gossip Cop ran the tabloid’s scenario by DiCaprio’s spokesperson, who confirms it’s all total nonsense. The actor’s relationship with Morrone is still going strong. He simply attended Gaga’s charity event, and that’s where the story begins and ends.

https://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-romance/

Lainey as always soo ironic, but I have the same question, did Leo made laser eye surgery or he wears lenses? because he doesn't wear glasses anymore, pretty rare when he wears them. 

Do glasses make people hotter? In general, probably yes. You know what I started thinking about though when I was thinking about glasses and hotness? Leonardo DiCaprio. We’ve seen him in sunglasses sure but what about spectacles? He used to wear them in the 90s but I feel like it’s been years since we’ve seen him in glasses. Laser eye surgery? I’ve had laser eye surgery and it definitely changed my life. But also? A part of me wonders whether or not Leo avoids glasses because he thinks it might make him look old. And we can’t have that.

https://www.laineygossip.com/glasses-probably-wouldnt-make-leonardo-dicaprio-hotter-and-what-else-for-december-2-2019/59124

I like him with this glasses, he looks cute. 

leonardo-dicaprio-hats-dog.jpg

Do you all think Leo might pull a 'Clooney' one day? As in, yeah fooling around with these models, going to clubs and yacht life whatsoever..but maybe one day, the girl that he chooses to marry is the Amal Clooney type? someone smart, maybe equally passionate about politics, environment just as him. 

Camila mom's really groom her daughter to be just like her, a clout-chaser.. hope the acting gig can sustain her lifestyle when leo is finally done with her. 

On 7/26/2019 at 2:35 AM, kellybsblover said:

I start to lol at another leo getting married story.... Because to me it's the same as Jennifer Aniston always pregnant. Leo won't marry these young girls.... If he does one day he will pull a George Clooney. He dates them because they are easy dates since they don't put a lot of pressure on him and usually just goes with whatever his flow is. One of the main reasons he won't marry a 21 year old IMO is because of appearances... Even though it is Hollywood... He has one to maintain. I also feel he had much stronger relationships in the past that he didn't marry... I'm not getting into those names. Anyways I find it interesting that Camila doesn't seem to have a friendship with her bff Isabella anymore... And the last pic of Camila I saw where she is dressed in white which she led her followers to the assumption that she was going to the premiere I saw her with a weird look in her eyes... Random comment I know... 

I hope he will pull a George Clooney too. His new girl, Camila is really out there telling the press about her relationship, age gap etc. I mean if you really want your relationship with leo to be low-key, why even bother to addressed these rumours, and go on your IG Story to talk about it? She doesn't even have to mention his name, but come on we all know its about her relationship with Leo. She's truly her mother's daughter obviously (mom dated Al for years), don't think she is going anywhere soon unless Leo show her the door lmao.