Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Ryan isn't as big of an asshole as some of you think...

I agree he really isn't that bad. In fact I think he's kind of cool and charming :Angel: It was clear though Ryan and Blake had the hots for eachother even when she was with Leo, and its too bad Leo looked pretty upset after it. :/ 

Just now, PinkCouture said:

^ I also think Ryan view Leo as above him. I mean, if I was a guy and my significant other's last boyfriend was Leo I would feel so insecure!!! :mellow:  

I assume it was Blake who broke it off w/ Leo? Sorry, not up-to-date w/ his love life :ninja: 

Yes, it was Blake that broke with Leo because of Ryan... because she wanted Ryan, not Leo. That's why I got angry because she was with Leo while she clearly wanted to be with Ryan. I mean, I didn't had nothing against Ryan or Blake before this happened... but sorry, I can help but feel for my idol, that's it... that's my personal feelings. But anyone need to agree with me and I never said Ryan is an asshole...   

Just now, katchitup said:

I agree he really isn't that bad. In fact I think he's kind of cool and charming :Angel: It was clear though Ryan and Blake had the hots for eachother even when she was with Leo, and its too bad Leo looked pretty upset after it. :/ 

That's it, I'm not saying Ryan is a bad person, because I can't even tell anything about him as I don't know him enough but... I feel for Leo and just can't separate feelings here. 

13 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I assume it was Blake who broke it off w/ Leo? Sorry, not up-to-date w/ his love life :ninja: 

Yup and it was about the only time we've ever seen Leo looking really sulky and heartbroken after a breakup. There was rumors from the Great Gatsby set he was really upset. Blake basically appeared with Ryan about a week after the breakup. They had even double dated with Ryan.

@BarbieErin Yes I don't hate Ryan, but like you I just feel bad for leo :/ 

Just now, katchitup said:

His stepbrother is a lost case... I'm sure Leo used to care in the past as he was very close to him and probably helped him as he could, but probably didn't worked.  :/  I imagine how his stepmom Peggy must feel... and I guess her and George still take care of Adam's daughter. 

Cute story :p

Rebel Wilson is “wooing” Leonardo DiCaprio

The Aussie star was thrilled when she ran into the handsome Oscar winner at the Vanity Fair after-party.

Last week,  after Leo finally won that elusive Academy Award, it seemed like every woman on Earth was swooning over The Revenant star.

And it appears that like most mere mortals, Rebel, 36, was not immune to his charms either.

An insider at the Vanity Fair Oscars after-party tells Woman’s Day exclusively that Rebel “made a beeline” for Leo as soon as he arrived.

“She’s always had a crush on Leo,” says our source. “She’s watched Titanic 20 times and wasn’t going to miss her chance.”

1457055270767_rebel-and-Leo.jpg?width=11

Leo, 41, was apparently “a total gentleman” when she came over for a chat, and knew about all of her movies, and (understandably) Rebel – real name Melanie Bownds – was “thrilled”.

“Then he suggested that it would be fun for them to work together, and suggested they discuss some projects after dinner,” reveals the source. “Rebel went weak at the knees!”

Unfortunately for the How to be Single actress, the hero of the evening had many more admirers lining up to congratulate him, and moved on – but not before she captured the moment on camera.

Sharing a photo of their intimate chat on Instagram, Rebel captioned the image, “Love you, Leo X."

Since their discussion, a friend tells us, “Every time her phone rings, she’s hoping that it might be him."

Source

Her original post :heart: