Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Now I will ask because it's a rare thing... did have some GOOD article about Leo lately? I don't think so. Damn, what is happening? :idk: media is ridiculous. :yuckky: Besides other things that bugs me... but I already talked too much.

:hug:

So there was this beautiful, blonde woman I noticed hanging with Nikki and Leo's crew in Ibiza back in Late December/ early January.... then I also saw her again hanging with them at Coachella. Her name is Sabina Gadecki, she's a model/actress and I always just assumed she was just Nikki's friend, but I'm just learning that Sabina is dating Kevin Connolly. (Co stars in the Entourage movie) Makes sense. :)

Not that it matters, but I've always noticed Sabina's presence, so it was neat to know

Damn, media really wants to see Leo dating Miranda Kerr or what? LOL.   :rofl: I think it's the third time already they made up stories about them.   :hehe:  Now it's explained, the original story come from super reliable Star magazine, haha.    :nicole:

I hate those Oscar jokes, but this is actually nice because it's a screen cap from the Oscar official site and shows who got more attention in social media at the ceremony back in 2014. Leo's numbers are much higher than others.   :)

post-39932-0-1446080847-54207_thumb.png

I also remember here in Brazil on TNT channel that showed the cerimony they made a poll and people voted for Leo to win best actor, I think it's so nice that he had such support from the public.   (Y)

I hate those Oscar jokes, but this is actually nice because it's a screen cap from the Oscar official site and shows who got more attention in social media at the ceremony back in 2014. Leo's numbers are much higher than others.   :)

post-42953-0-1446080849-38959_thumb.png

I also remember here in Brazil on TNT channel that showed the cerimony they made a poll and people voted for Leo to win best actor, I think it's so nice that he had such support from the public.   (Y)

He always has so much support from the public its great really. Plus its the Oscars and Leo, of course they were talking :rofl: Leo is quite talked about on social media for being such a private actor. 

^Don't know :/ Also I like your siggi..I just started watching some of that show :p

Also posting in the GD section...

Leonardo DiCaprio and Model Kelly Rohrbach Kiss During NYC Bike Ride: Details on Their Casual Romance!

We've got all the details on Leonardo DiCaprio and Kelly Rorhbach's hot new romance!

Nearly two weeks after the 40-year-old actor and the Sports Illustrated model first sparked dating rumors, the lovebirds were photographed kissing the other day during a romantic bike ride around NYC.

While pedaling around the Big Apple together on Citi Bikes, the cute couple stopped to cuddle and whisper in each other's ears. The duo looked happy as could be and weren't afraid to swap smooches in public as Rorhbach wrapped her arm around her man. Too cute.

So just how serious are DiCaprio and Rohrbach? A source tells E! News that pair are still pretty casual at this stage in their relationship.

"Leo and Kelly are just hanging out at this time. Nothing serious," an insider tells E! News. "They are having fun and enjoying the summer. Kelly and Leo are not exclusive yet."

Another source adds that Rohrbach has yet to reach "girlfriend" status.

Last week, the duo got cozy at a CFDA Fashion Awards after-party. An eyewitness told E! News that although they arrived separately, they stuck together throughout the night are were spotted chatting intimately.

In other Leo news, DiCaprio will be donating a large-scale installation by artist John Gerrard called "Solar Reserve (Tonopah, Nevada)" to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. He "saw the work and thought it was fantastic and then thought of us," LACMA director Michael Govan told the L.A. Times. "He has been an incredible friend to the museum...He's growing into a force in terms of thinking about culture in the broad sense."

http://www.eonline.com/news/665197/leonardo-dicaprio-and-model-kelly-rohrbach-kiss-during-nyc-bike-ride-details-on-their-casual-romance

So sick of superficial people judging others by their look, I'am too lazy for this type of people, so lazy.   :sleep:  It's so childish that's even sad to think that people considers this so important.   :(

Yep :yes: Whether it be Leo or his girlfriends or just people in general. Its OK to express your opinion but to go on and on about someone is ugly or this or that....that is just not right :ninja: People who are right in the head or are OK with their own lives don't feel the need to constantly insult people on a day to day basis.  (seemingly JJ posters need to learn this :cain:

I find it to be even more petty when girls pick on girls for their looks. :cain: