Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Thanks Nanda!! :clap: He looks so gorgeous in the second pic. :heart:

And wow his arms look really good in the jersey pics.... What year are these pics from? :) I'm thinking around 2000/ 2001.

In regards to the last set of pics.... I was thinking maybe Vinnie, but it doesn't really look like him. Who is he? :)

It's just so weird how Leo used to go to lakers games all the time, now he hasn't been to one in what seems like almost 3 years. I don't see pics of Tobey, Lukas or Kevin at the games either. Perhaps because the lakers glory days are behind them... and they arent willing to stick with them thru thick and thin. :p :idk:

You're welcome :hehe:. Yes, he looks hot in these pics... his arms :brows:. 

Alex is around for quite some time too... Leo is very loyal to his friends :heart:.

The pics are from different years... I don't know the exact dates but I think from 1999 to 2002/2003 more or less ;).

In regards to the last set of pics.... I was thinking maybe Vinnie, but it doesn't really look like him. Who is he? :)

L_o290.jpg L_o291.jpg

Ok now I can make out Vinny easily in those two pics you posted above. :p Yes Leo's closeness to his friends is so beautiful!!! They've known eachother for so long, they must feel like brothers. :heart:

Yeah Kevin changed a lot...  quite the style he had back then with the bleached hair and the glasses. lol

Thanks again :heythere:

Model Maddison Brown posted a pic on her instagram of her kissing a wax Leo Dicaprio. Key word wax... probably at Madames trussard. Everyone seems to love Leo. :p

Here is her instagram... You'll have to scroll down because she posted the pic a few months ago...

http://instagram.com/maddbrown

Anyways, with the pic she posted "@moanne you got nothing on me bitch."

@moanne is the model Simone Holtznagel... and she replied "he did that to me in real life."

If you look up Simone you'll see that there was gossip about her and Leo hanging out back when Leo was filming Gatsby a couple years ago. :) But I take it that all Leo did was give Simone a kiss on the cheek, as Simone admitted on twitter that she didnt have sex with Leo.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/299651/20120216/leonardo-dicaprio-simone-holtznagel-montana-cox-sex.htm#.Uw7DxLa9LCQ

So yeah it's possible for Leo to just simply hang out with models without dating or having intercourse with them. In sure we all know that though. :)

Also, a couple days ago I was looking at Cara Delevigne's instagram and she has a pic up of her photoshopped into a pic with a young Leo. The caption says "kiss me Leo." It was posted last year so you'll have to scroll down quite a bit to see it.

Also, on YouTube there's this tag going around called TMI and I noticed alot of people name Leo as their favorite actor. :heart:

I don't know if it's OT but I saw that some time ago Bar Refaeli liked a pic of Leo on the Evet Sanchez 's instagram .This was the picture

him post-77457-0-08876400-1393550774_thumb.j

.Evet wrote "Santa Barbara Film Festival #CinemaVanguardAward #risks #nostudio#freedom post-77457-0-1446080606-85241_thumb.png@leodicaprio #martinscorsese #CinemaRiskTakerAndBeyond#leonardodicaprio #evetsanchez #threepiecesuit

I guess it was a way of Bar to say she is proud of him .It's nice to see that there isn't bad feelings between them & it actually show that Leo is a really loveable person :hehe:  or  i think his ex girlfriends would go talking bad about him   

I don't know if it's OT but I saw that some time ago Bar Refaeli liked a pic of Leo on the Evet Sanchez 's instagram .This was the picture

him attachicon.gif4a6bb4f092e611e3901d12e5b0f6cd33_8.jpg

.Evet wrote "Santa Barbara Film Festival #CinemaVanguardAward #risks #nostudio#freedom post-2904-0-1446080607-7625_thumb.png@leodicaprio #martinscorsese #CinemaRiskTakerAndBeyond#leonardodicaprio #evetsanchez #threepiecesuit

I guess it was a way of Bar to say she is proud of him .It's nice to see that there isn't bad feelings between them & it actually show that Leo is a really loveable person :hehe:  or  i think his ex girlfriends would go talking bad about him   

This is the right thread to post this :yes:

They were a part of each other's lives for quite awhile. Although things ended and it wasn't always peachy, I am sure they made a positive impact on each other. Besides, time heal all wounds. I am glad they have a mutual respect for each other.