Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

:nicole: With some folks, Leo's either too careful, too private, and too rehearsed and to others, he's too demonstrative and out of control. I dunno - I've been to clubs that play hip hop / dance music, and that's the type of dancing you see.

I don't wanna be gross, but it looks like leo is jokingley dry humping toni or something :laugh:

:laugh: Not gonna lie, I didn't know what that means but I looked on Google and... we have a word for that here in Brazil... "sarrar" lol... ele tava "sarrando" nela. OMG, this is so funny... I can't stop now... hahahahaha :Angel:.

:nicole: With some folks, Leo's either too careful, too private, and too rehearsed and to others, he's too demonstrative and out of control. I dunno - I've been to clubs that play hip hop / dance music, and that's the type of dancing you see.

Well, he said he knows how to bust a move  :nicole:.

I don't wanna be gross, but it looks like leo is jokingley dry humping toni or something :laugh:

:laugh: Not gonna lie, I didn't know what that means but I looked on Google and... we have a word for that here in Brazil... "sarrar" lol... ele tava "sarrando" nela. OMG, this is so funny... I can't stop now... hahahahaha :Angel:.

[Edited] - Please refer to post below for reason

Edited by PinkCouture

:rofl:

'Cherry Pie' sex kitten Bobbie Brown reveals the moment she bedded a 19-year-old Leonardo DiCaprio in explosive 90s rock chick memoir

Bobbie Brown - the sex kitten who rose to fame in Warrant's Cherry Pie music video - seduced Leonardo DiCaprio among a host of rock's top names, she claims in an explosive tell all book.

The Inception star was just 19 when he bedded Brown, then 26. 

Brown, who stars in reality show Ex-Wives of Rock, makes the revelation in her forthcoming 90s sex, drugs and rock memoir ‘Dirty Rocker Boys’.

She reveals that she was astonished at the size of his manhood but it was all a bit of a let down because Brown stormed out in a huff because he made her feel strange because he was seven years her junior.

It was DiCaprio, however, with whom she nearly went all the way - a year before he became a megastar in Baz Luhrmann's 'Romeo and Juliet'.

They met in the VIP lounge of the Grand Ville club in Hollywood and Brown felt that her ‘inner GILF was ready to party’ so invited him to her house.

They put on TLC’s ‘Waterfalls’, started kissing and undressing themselves on her bed.

Brown writes: ‘I unbuttoned his jeans and tugged down on his boxers. When I saw made me gasp. It made no sense. The kid put Tommy Lee to shame’.

Then DiCaprio dropped the question which almost killed the mood, she claims. ‘So Bobbie, do you have any diseases? Also what about gonorrhea? Have you been tested for that?’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2507561/Cherry-Pie-sex-kitten-Bobbie-Brown-reveals-moment-bedded-19-year-old-Leonardo-DiCaprio-explosive-rock-chick-memoir.html

:rofl:

'Cherry Pie' sex kitten Bobbie Brown reveals the moment she bedded a 19-year-old Leonardo DiCaprio in explosive 90s rock chick memoir

Bobbie Brown - the sex kitten who rose to fame in Warrant's Cherry Pie music video - seduced Leonardo DiCaprio among a host of rock's top names, she claims in an explosive tell all book.

The Inception star was just 19 when he bedded Brown, then 26. 

Brown, who stars in reality show Ex-Wives of Rock, makes the revelation in her forthcoming 90s sex, drugs and rock memoir ‘Dirty Rocker Boys’.

She reveals that she was astonished at the size of his manhood but it was all a bit of a let down because Brown stormed out in a huff because he made her feel strange because he was seven years her junior.

It was DiCaprio, however, with whom she nearly went all the way - a year before he became a megastar in Baz Luhrmann's 'Romeo and Juliet'.

They met in the VIP lounge of the Grand Ville club in Hollywood and Brown felt that her ‘inner GILF was ready to party’ so invited him to her house.

They put on TLC’s ‘Waterfalls’, started kissing and undressing themselves on her bed.

Brown writes: ‘I unbuttoned his jeans and tugged down on his boxers. When I saw made me gasp. It made no sense. The kid put Tommy Lee to shame’.

Then DiCaprio dropped the question which almost killed the mood, she claims. ‘So Bobbie, do you have any diseases? Also what about gonorrhea? Have you been tested for that?’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2507561/Cherry-Pie-sex-kitten-Bobbie-Brown-reveals-moment-bedded-19-year-old-Leonardo-DiCaprio-explosive-rock-chick-memoir.html

Leo :Angel:

I can totally see him asking her about diseases :p Back in the 90's during an interview he mentioned that someone can catch herpes from kissing.. he also went on to say that mouths are very dirty and he only wants to kiss girls who he's happy being with. :p That's smart in my opinion, careful guy it seems. :)

Also, this is not the first time hearing that Leo has a big manhood, a couple years ago he was listed by someone as having a big one.

Also the title of that article was misleading as it said she bedded him, they got to her bed yes, but reading through the full article it seems they never went through with it.

I can totally see him asking her about diseases :p Back in the 90's during an interview he mentioned that someone can catch herpes from kissing.. he also went on to say that mouths are very dirty and he only wants to kiss girls who he's happy being with. :p That's smart in my opinion, careful guy it seems. :)

Also, this is not the first time hearing that Leo has a big manhood, a couple years ago he was listed by someone as having a big one.

Also the title of that article was misleading as she said he bedded him, they got to her bed yes, but reading through the full article it seems they never went through with it.

yeah not to mention knowing that she used to date Tommy Lee, I would ask what kind of deiseses she would have before I would step within 5 feet from her :laugh:

And yeah I think its a given now that hes quite big downthere :whistle:

Somebody's trying to sell a book, I see :gocho:

Here's the picture of Toni @ the VS runway where you can see Irmelin and her guy in the audience. Look for the white haired man and the blonde next to him - or at least it looks a lot like them.

www.turboimagehost.com/p/17011956/BFA_7736_910727.jpg.html

On this photo the guy is facing the camera and he doesn`t look like Irmelin`s boyfriend. I don`t see beard and, based on recent photos of them in Paris at the soccer game, her boyfriends is skinnier that this guy.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17011953/BFA_7736_910725.jpg.html