Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Pami

I've seen comments on IMDB/Django board that Calvin looked at the Mandingo fighter a certain way that suggested that Calvin was gay, but I didn't come away with that impression.

I didn't feel that he had Sheba around just for show, I felt there was a connection/sexual relationship between the two that both enjoyed.

Pami

I've seen comments on IMDB/Django board that Calvin looked at the Mandingo fighter a certain way that suggested that Calvin was gay, but I didn't come away with that impression.

I didn't feel that he had Sheba around just for show, I felt there was a connection/sexual relationship between the two that both enjoyed.

Fash

I have no idea who girl is either , but , to me, she favors Erin looks wise

The girl that was in the first set of Miami pix, to me, does look like girl walking with Jonah in group pix

Whereas the blonde walking behind them appears to be girl on balcony with Leo

OMG who is that girl? Definetly not margot (I hate how they keep labeling these girls as her) and I don't think its the same girl from Miami....Leos love life has got me very curious :rofl: :p (excuse the bad Calvin Candie pun :p )

THANKS OXX!! :flower: Can't wait to get larger versions, he looks pretty hot while swiming :drool:

Finally the pics are out.. Oh well. Not as shocking as I expected. tbh I was expecting more Girls gone wild. :hehe:

Daydreaming Cold be. Kinda look like the same girl from sydney, especially for the nose. But as Barbie said definitely doesn't look like the girl he is hugging in the first pictures. Also definitely doesn't look like the girl from the pool BUT MORE DEFINITELY Is not Margot. :rofl:

I'm going to call this search for identities "Girls in the balcony Miami Edition" post-51835-0-1446080994-30422_thumb.gif

Finally the pics are out.. Oh well. Not as shocking as I expected. tbh I was expecting more Girls gone wild. :hehe:

Daydreaming Cold be. Kinda look like the same girl from sydney, especially for the nose. But as Barbie said definitely doesn't look like the girl he is hugging in the first pictures. Also definitely doesn't look like the girl from the pool BUT MORE DEFINITELY Is not Margot. :rofl:

I'm going to call this search for identities "Girls in the balcony Miami Edition" post-39932-0-1446080995-26869_thumb.gif

The first pic is just a very close up shot that's why Lukas and Jonah can't be seen however, in the last pic we see a head going under the water and since Lukas is visible it's probably Jonah going under. :p

Doesn't look like the girl in Sydney or Anne V.. actually that girl that has herself wrapped up doesn't even look like the same girl that Leo was photographed on the balcony with :p

Thanks oxford for bigger and more pics :)

Hey I thought Leo was taking time off to do things for the world :mellow: ..I guess he's making Jonah Hills dreams come true...I guess that's what he meant. :hehe: I wish these photographers would get better pics and more of them. It would be great if they could just follow Leo around 24 hrs a day :clap: