Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Tks for the vid Amandine!Flower%20for%20you.gif

Leo has appeared in so many Japanese TV commercials. I love most of them,especially those of Orico Card and Toyota,but I agree that he was simply hot in this Italian Telecom Commercial.

Posey,your avi gives me hot flashes! :woot: Leo as Danny Archer....I can resist!

Love this one below.... :wub:

it's so sucky that leo's part in the film is so small. but if i'm not mistaken, he doesn't make his appearence until much later in the film, right? from what i remember of the script...

either way, i'm sure leo will impress, with or without major screen time ;)

it's so sucky that leo's part in the film is so small. but if i'm not mistaken, he doesn't make his appearence until much later in the film, right? from what i remember of the script...

Right! Then he dies like 30-45s mins afterwards lol. I don't see how he can win an Oscar for this movie, when he has such short time on screen.

Right! Then he dies like 30-45s mins afterwards lol. I don't see how he can win an Oscar for this movie, when he has such short time on screen.

i think he'll have just enough screen time to qualify his role as a supporting one. think armie hammer in j. edgar, tbh.

either way, leo is going to make a splash with his calvin candie, i can already tell. the early reviews have praised him above everyone else in the film, there are no doubts in my mind that however little screen time he has, every second of it will be memorable.

Just because he has not a long time in the script doesn't necessarily mean he has doesn't have a longer time onscreen.

And neon ditto :thumbsup:

i think he'll have just enough screen time to qualify his role as a supporting one. think armie hammer in j. edgar, tbh.

either way, leo is going to make a splash with his calvin candie, i can already tell. the early reviews have praised him above everyone else in the film, there are no doubts in my mind that however little screen time he has, every second of it will be memorable.

At this point I don't recall any case of Supporting Actor but..... but Judi dench??? She was just eight freaking minutes in Shakespeare in Love and she win! Although it's worth mentioning Harvey weinstein was in the middle :whistle:

At this point I don't recall any case of Supporting Actor but..... but Judi dench??? She was just eight freaking minutes in Shakespeare in Love and she win! Although it's worth mentioning Harvey weinstein was in the middle :whistle:

Not a word untrue, Princess :hug: