Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 hour ago, Lolabis said:

It’s not the worth part for the morons! They were working on it for years! She was still with her ex bf when she was trying to be leo next official gf! 

Of course Danny Aberckaser was giving datas to Lucila to coach Camila to be his gf and how to stay that long! 

At one point they had it all jen boulden, Al pacino and Leonardo Dicaprio they were set for life! But they are too lazy to work they just wants the lifestyle not the works behind it!

And Camila insulting and provoking leo’s fans made her kill her career, she should of recruited then for her own benefits!!! It shows how much she thought she would have a ring! Cause nobody refused a fan base besides her! 

Lord after leo she will vanish and thank God she no career!

I thought you had created your own thread full of non-sense.

3 hours ago, Lolabis said:
   On 6/29/2022 at 8:45 PM,  Winterbabysaid: 

Wow, you have a good point. That’s so right…I can’t stand shallow and stupid people and if he tolerates this horrific clan for 5 years, they’re must be close (like friends or even more). On the other hand if they’re the same, kind of soulmates, why doesn’t he start a family with her?🤔 Or maybe he will soon. 

She is not a good mate for his image...

I think Leo is the kind if man who wants to marry with the upper class!

So the morons are not well connected in the political and economic areas! 

Just a bunch of wannabes actors who are more into relationship with rich people than working for themselves!

Her interviews are clearly showing how clueless and dumb she is! And her attitude is not one who can opens doors but make leo be seen as dumb as her! 

this relationship had killed his 20 years of building a serious smart image in less than 5 years! 

An entourage it’s very important cause it has a huge impact on your decisions! Danny is a dumb man and made leo take a talentless girl, and leo is now looking bad! 
Danny served his goals not leo’s interests at all! 
George clooney was right his friends are not that good for him! 

She is clearly killed his fame and he is not looked as an example anymore... 

but you said he wants to fall in love? Or you think he will only fall in love with someone rich from upper class??

42 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

I thought you had created your own thread full of non-sense.

It is my thread! Ask bellazon why they merged our pages!! 
I just post where the google page sends me!

And stop controlling people it’s none of your business!

50 minutes ago, Winterbaby said:

but you said he wants to fall in love? Or you think he will only fall in love with someone rich from upper class??

I think he will fall in love like he already stated “it will happens naturally “ no collecting datas for years to trap him no reading his interviews to manipulate his mom (like Toni Garrn) no gay rumors on his fan’s blogs (like Bar rafaeli’s mom) no pressure to marry him (like Kelly Rorhbach) 

Just two adults attracted with each other who have each their own career! 

Like Ethan Suplee said it in a recent podcast Leo wants his private life completely separated from his movie’s career! So no actress, no model, no hollywood famewhores...

20 minutes ago, Mirella said:

The two pages have merged?

I think it is brave to speak about Leo and PR relationships in the same sentence. It usually makes people uncomfortable but no smoke without fire is usually common knowledge. 

wOxppvO7JEhzzgjBrH.thumb.gif.8b4657bd72c17e5f4a9925c4af5a0ef7.gif

Thanks 🙏🏼 

People wants absolutely a fairy tail but Leo has to control his image and make media less harassing... 

The best option after a real relationship for a famous person like him its a girl who wants her name putted out there! At least he doesn’t bring anonymous in front of media like George Clooney was doing... and then sending them back to a normal life! 

At least Leo is correct with his gf! Even if they all want to be married with him and he doesn’t wants to... they have a huge experience to count on!

3 hours ago, Lolabis said:

It is my thread! Ask bellazon why they merged our pages!! 
I just post where the google page sends me!

And stop controlling people it’s none of your business!

I can't tell are you trolling or sincerely don't understand. Leo has 2 threads already and does not need another. As I already informed you, I could have easily deleted your thread but instead I merged as a compromise & middle ground b/c I wanted to give you a benefit of a doubt. The fact then you went ahead afterwards and started another thread in retaliation is uncalled for and is a strong indication you are here solely to troll.

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I can't tell are you trolling or sincerely don't understand. Leo has 2 threads already and does not need another. As I already informed you, I could have easily deleted your thread but instead I merged as a compromise & middle ground b/c I wanted to give you a benefit of a doubt. The fact then you went ahead afterwards and started another thread in retaliation is uncalled for and is a strong indication you are here solely to troll.

We didn’t see any warning on our page until now! And like you can see the girls who created this thread are not willing to let us post here! 

So we had no warning about why our previous thread was deleted! 

we figured that out in our last post in this thread by responding to the girls who don’t want us here...

1 minute ago, Lolabis said:

We didn’t see any warning on our page until now! And like you can see the girls who created this thread are not willing to let us post here! 

So we had no warning about why our previous thread was deleted! 

we figured that out in our last post in this thread by responding to the girls who don’t want us here...

Help me understand why right after I merged your thread you decided yo create another with a different title hoping no one would notice?  Just very sus.

Just now, PinkCouture said:

Help me understand why right after I merged your thread you decided yo create another with a different title hoping no one would notice?  Just very sus.

We didn’t find out page so I created another one thinking it was a bug cause of the recent bug on our page. Then we looked at leonardo and his pr girlfriends on google and it send us here! Then we posted here until I saw your post about the two threads being merged and like you can see I responded to a girl who was not happy about my post here that it wasn’t my fault and she has to ask bellazon! 

no more post were made in the thread I made ealier after seing that it comes from bellazon and not an error! 

11 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

By the way I just received the mail about a warning... didn’t receive anything for the first thread that was deleted... 

To reiterate so everyone is clear...

On 6/24/2012 at 12:11 AM, PinkCouture said:

In order to improve the flow of this thread and easier content searches, [extensive] comments and discussions related to Leo's career, love life, and unverified gossip should be posted in THIS thread

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

None of your threads were deleted. They were all merged into this one.

Good I just figure that out today no warnings no message nothing. So of course it was confusing and I wasn’t going to post here if the girls didn’t want me in the first place! 

So like I said and you can see I created another thread not seing ypur post way after in this threads that ypu merged! 
and like you can see I made a post and the girls didn’t liked it and ask me to go back to my other threads and it was only then that I knew and responded to the girl that the threads were merged! 

Before that I had no idea of why I wasn’t seing my old threads...

4 hours ago, Lolabis said:

I think he will fall in love like he already stated “it will happens naturally “ no collecting datas for years to trap him no reading his interviews to manipulate his mom (like Toni Garrn) no gay rumors on his fan’s blogs (like Bar rafaeli’s mom) no pressure to marry him (like Kelly Rorhbach) 

Just two adults attracted with each other who have each their own career! 

Like Ethan Suplee said it in a recent podcast Leo wants his private life completely separated from his movie’s career! So no actress, no model, no hollywood famewhores...

I have problems with this site😩 Tried to post a comment that most A+ listers have super private personal/family life. Idk why he needs all the pap pics every month with her.

12 minutes ago, Winterbaby said:

I have problems with this site😩 Tried to post a comment that most A+ listers have super private personal/family life. Idk why he needs all the pap pics every month with her.

Maybe to give some pics to the media! It’s like an arrangement he does some pap stroll and they live him alone the rest of the day/week! Leo is facing paps way before titanic so he finds a way to content both parties! And he is a fan of club 55 cause it’s an ecologic’s restaurant opened around the 70’s when nobody was going there! They serves only the foods they grow themselves.