Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

7 minutes ago, AnnKos said:

Guys I'm totally confused. It looks very suspicious. Everything was fine and BOOM - split rumors on her exact 25 Birthday - _ - 

There were rumors about Leo and Camila breaking up a few months ago that originated from Deuxmoi and they turned out to be false. Could be the same situation here. 

41 minutes ago, AnnKos said:

Guys I'm totally confused. It looks very suspicious. Everything was fine and BOOM - split rumors on her exact 25 Birthday - _ - 

It's QUITE ODD, unless someone hates Leo soo much to the point of inventing this whole thing and make it exposed exactly on her b-day. 

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

It's QUITE ODD, unless someone hates Leo soo much to the point of inventing this whole thing and make it exposed exactly on her b-day. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone had it out for Leo tbh. It feels like there’s been a campaign (mostly on the internet) to get him canceled ever since Don’t Look Up released. 

11 minutes ago, kayyy said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone had it out for Leo tbh. It feels like there’s been an internet campaign to get him canceled ever since Don’t Look Up released. 

What do you mean about campaign since Don't Look Up? 

21 minutes ago, AnnKos said:

What do you mean about campaign since Don't Look Up? 

There were many negative viral tweets about Leo after Don’t Look Up released and they’re still continuing. Same thing with TikTok. It seems like a lot of people want to see him canceled even though he doesn’t have abuse allegations and hasn’t done anything horrible as far as we know. 

It pisses me off that these people (mostly annoying Gen Zers) stay calling Leo a pedo and predator yet they don’t acknowledge that he himself was surrounded by sex offenders as a child star. Also, they’re pissed about his younger girlfriends yet they thirst after 90’s Leo who looked like jailbait every chance they get. The irony.

1 hour ago, kayyy said:

It pisses me off that these people (mostly annoying Gen Zers) stay calling Leo a pedo and predator yet they don’t acknowledge that he himself was surrounded by sex offenders as a child star. Also, they’re pissed about his younger girlfriends yet they thirst after 90’s Leo who looked like jailbait every chance they get. The irony.

This poor kids, lol. For me tiktok and twitter can go to hell.  

It’s hard to see Leo get all this hate, as someone who fell in love with cinema partly because of him. Many of his performances have moved me and cheered me up when times were tough. Now when you search his name you can’t even read about his career, all you read about are his relationships and his physical appearance. He’s obviously not perfect but I’ve read multiple accounts from people who know him or interacted with him and almost all of them had positive things to say. If he was so awful I feel like we would’ve heard about it by now. I wish he never got involved with Camila, this relationship really ruined his image.

4 hours ago, kayyy said:

I wish he never got involved with Camila, this relationship really ruined his image.

If not her, it would be another young model. Stop blaming women in his life for socitety's inadequate reaction

11 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

This poor kids, lol. For me tiktok and twitter can go to hell.  

As a Gen Z, I agree with you. I wish, I have never discovered social media, especially Twitter (I radically don't use TikTok)

31 minutes ago, kayyy said:

I don’t blame Camila. I blame Leo and his people for allowing him to get involved with her. If it had been Toni instead (who was already 25 in 2017) he wouldn’t be in this predicament right now. 

He is a grown man, he knows, what he doing and what consequences. I think, he just don't care. If he cared, it would be Toni or maybe even someone older (30 yr old)

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

I also wish Leo NEVER dated Gisele, Blake and Toni...  :whistle: but we can't change the past unfortunatelly.  

Thanks God we can't change the past. Otherwise world would fade into the chaos. Imagine someone changed their past and it affected on you. Or image someone changed your past without your consent.