Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I don't get the animosity between Candice fans and Adriana fans. They're both great. It's over who is the best of all time? Not sure that is just a two horse race. Stephanie Seymour has got to factor into that conversation. Heidi? Any way Dri and Candy have pretty different looks. Adriana with the dark hair and Candice being a blonde. Can we just say Candice is VS'S best blonde of all time and Adriana the best brunette? For the record I am a fan of both. Slightly more Adriana.

I don't get the animosity between Candice fans and Adriana fans. They're both great. It's over who is the best of all time? Not sure that is just a two horse race. Stephanie Seymour has got to factor into that conversation. Heidi? Any way Dri and Candy have pretty different looks. Adriana with the dark hair and Candice being a blonde. Can we just say Candice is VS'S best blonde of all time and Adriana the best brunette? For the record I am a fan of both. Slightly more Adriana.

Honestly they are not in the same level.And I am just not talking hotness. Overall, you can not say candice and her are on the same level. But you can't tell some fans that and personally for me, thats where I get annoyed.

But I def wouldn't start an argument over it. However I don't think thats what dave meant. I think the point was they both are like in VS by alot so putting them together is like "magical" I guess lol