Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

nxs-incredible_bra_launch_050.jpg

I think it's strange, she's the palest of all the girls!

Even Candice and Erin (who are blond) are more tanned than her. At first I didn't think that she's too pale, but now my opinion changed :(

It really changes her look compared to former times

Candice and Eris have been working as models for a little while compared with Adri's experience. It's normal. She was tanned like all the time in the past. Now probably she can't do it anymore because too much tan is dangerous. I srsly prefer her more pale than sick or with skin problems. She has to look for her heatlh first.

I'd say that rather Candice and Erin will get some skin problems :whistle: because blondes need to stay in the sun much longer for a tan.

Health risk rather depends on the skin type. And Adriana has dark hair so she should tan quite fast without too much exposure.

So I don't really believe that it's a question of health, maybe she wants that kind of look... :idk:

I'm sure Candice and the other models aren't out in the sun tanning either. They're most likely wearing self-tanner/makeup to appear darker (which most people use now a days anyway). Adri could easily make herself look tanned if she wanted. She must prefer the pale look.

I'm sure Candice and the other models aren't out in the sun tanning either. They're most likely wearing self-tanner/makeup to appear darker (which most people use now a days anyway). Adri could easily make herself look tanned if she wanted. She must prefer the pale look.