Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Oh I think it's her body/face, but I'm still standing firm by that not being her hand. Sorry, nothing can be said to convince me otherwise. I'm a master of photo manips and that's a bad put together job imo.

EDIT: So I enlarged the pic several times over. It's a photoshopped job. First they used some type of Warpbrush to pull on various body parts.. second at the bottom of the wrist... theres a jaged edge on it. Someone forget the blend the tiny sliver of skin out... almost guys, good try though! When you manip a photo, on skin against dark colors you NEED to lightly smudged and then soften the lines. Also a tad too much softening on the under part of the arm, it's taking away for the natural shadow.

Someone call Ringling Brothers asap. (that hand is at least a 3rd larger then it normally would be for a woman, unless she had Gigantism)

Oh I think it's her body/face, but I'm still standing firm by that not being her hand. Sorry, nothing can be said to convince me otherwise. I'm a master of photo manips and that's a bad put together job imo.

EDIT: So I enlarged the pic several times over. It's a photoshopped job. First they used some type of Warpbrush to pull on various body parts.. second at the bottom of the wrist... theres a jaged edge on it. Someone forget the blend the tiny sliver of skin out... almost guys, good try though! When you manip a photo, on skin against dark colors you NEED to lightly smudged and then soften the lines. Also a tad too much softening on the under part of the arm, it's taking away for the natural shadow.

Someone call Ringling Brothers asap. (that hand is at least a 3rd larger then it normally would be for a woman, unless she had Gigantism)

When I said it was good photoshop job, I was talking about if the minupulator had actually placed the guy (or Adriana) into the image. In that case I thought he had nailed the lighting and so on pretty damn well. But on second thought, it's entirely possible that the guy was already in the picture and that Adriana was just touching him higher (closer to stomach), her hand angled upwards instead of downwards and then the photo manipulator just angled it downwards so it looked more like she was grabbing onto his "junk" :laugh: The way her forearm is rotated it would seem more natural if the hand was not angled so much downward wouldn't it? The most suspicious part is the way her thumb strangely wraps under his shirt. It looks almost as if the shirt is penetrating her hand. So yea, the placement of the hand might be fake after all. I don't necessarily think the hand itself is "fake" (as in not her hand), it's just that when the manipulator rotated it downwards, he was a bit sloppy with the angle and how it lined up with the arm in its new position and so it ended up looking bigger. Yup, I like this theory...

When I said it was good photoshop job, I was talking about if the minupulator had actually placed the guy into the image. In that case I thought he had nailed the lighting and so on pretty damn well. But on second thought, it's entirely possible that the guy was already in the picture and that Adriana was just touching him higher (closer to stomach), her hand angled upwards instead of downwards and then the photo manipulator just angled it downwards so it looked more like she was grabbing onto his "junk" :laugh: The way her forearm is rotated it would seem more natural if the hand was not angled so much downward wouldn't it? The most suspicious part is the way her thumb strangely wraps under his shirt. It looks almost as if the shirt is penetrating her hand. So yea, the placement of the hand might be fake after all. I don't necessarily think the hand itself is "fake" (as in not her hand), it's just that when the manipulator rotated it downwards, he was a bit sloppy with the angle and how it lined up with the arm in its new position and so it ended up looking bigger. Yup, I like this theory...

I agree with all of this. Adriana is a very tall woman, and the guy is towering over her incredibly. Unless he is standing on something (but makes me wonder why there is no full body shot then) The photo manipulator moving him up in the picture to where her hand fits his crotch would make total sense. I'm not saying nothing is wrong with it, but if I was in a relationship/married. I believe my spouse would be very upset, as would a lot of other guys in different positions. Just my take in on this discussion, not trying to argue :wave:

Except for someone over at TFS who actually knows the guy in the picture and works for VS just confirmed it's real.....and was taken a few years ago.

And how can we verify this?

To be honest, I'm not sure either way. The more I look at that picture, the more strange it looks, but it might just be one of those cases of my eyes starting to play tricks on me because Í've been staring at it for too long haha :laugh:

I guess we'll never know for sure so no point in going on about it :blush:

I've spoke to this person before and everything they say about VS has happened, and they've given me some very reliable information. So don't think he's lying. :)

It's just a weird shot, my guess is he was standing on something, not sure why it could be anything, or something as simple as fixing the lighting. We all know Adriana's a goofball and this isn't totally out of character for her, she's always trying to make someone laugh or anything. People have to remember there is a persona that she triess to conduct when out in public and etc, and then there is the real Adriana who watches soap operas, drinks, has sex with her hubby, and cusses so she's still the same girl when the cameras are off/with her friends just a little less stiff

Exactly Sheebs I agree, all in all I personally believe it's real...it doesn't really matter either way though, so there really is no use in people arguing about it :)

I agree it's a really weird shot. Plus I don't think a lot of people expected to see a pic like this of Adriana. Plus I could see what vsmodel said. It's curious what a certain husband would think. I think some people would be upset if there spouse was in a pic like it. If it is from a few years ago I think that could make a difarence. Kind weird were just now seeing it though. I wonder who leaked it. I think most people think its fake cause the pic looks weird and just didn't expect to see a pic like it. And man if that guys isn't standing on something he is like 7 foot tall. She is a goof ball which is one reason we love her, just think it kinda was unexpected and kinda threw some people. I'll say when I saw it i was like kinda like wow, didn't expect that. I will say she looks really good in the pic! Her body looks AMAZING! Not that she doesn't always but dam!!