Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I don't think it's photoshopped, I've been looking at it more closely and the shadows are too good, and it's just not...I'm sorry. Like I said it was probably a joke...I mean come on I have tons of girl friends and we kiss our guy friends and goof around like that all the time...it's a joke. It's a funny picture...honestly to know she has this kind of a personality makes me like her more...if she was against doing this and thought it was "wrong" and act all prudish it would be a turn off of her personality.

I think a lot of people don't think she'd do something like this (like it's wrong or something IDK) and don't want to believe she had sex before she was married or had sex now or the repercussions of having sex (you know what I mean) honestly she's a 27 year old woman with an outgoing personality with friends and a life of course she goofs off. I'm sure she has sex a lot with her husband, goofs with her friends (heck she even said to a reporter on Fox and Friends "I'm sleeping with him" as a joke) and cusses when she stubs her toe. Heck people who have met her says she's cussed...she's a sweetheart but it doesn't mean she's a prude or a saint.

I think it's genuine. Everythings fits, even the folds from the guys shirt and his pants where they meet with her hand. The lighting, fits the shadows too. The only thing weird is the guy standint on something we can't see.

I hope she works for the new pirelli 2010

but she's pregnant ..so i doubt it

but it would be cool ofcourse

because she rocks

Just to dash your hopes (sorry lol), it's already been confirmed that Ana Beatriz Barros and Gracie Carvalho are the only two Brazilians in it for 2010. :)

Well, there was no question if it was her body or not because I knew that it was, but the question was more about if she was really cradling his package or was she in another picture doing that pose and something else was there. Even the best photoshop, you can tell and I think hands are the hardest thing to shop.

Well, there was no question if it was her body or not because I knew that it was, but the question was more about if she was really cradling his package or was she in another picture doing that pose and something else was there. Even the best photoshop, you can tell and I think hands are the hardest thing to shop.

If you're referring to me saying that it's definitely her arm, it was in response to this:

Surely that's photoshopped, it wouldn't be hard... plus her arms aren't that big. And imagine if her fiance saw that hahaha.

Like I said, if it's photoshopped it's one hell of a good shop job. Looks pretty real to me and I've done my share of photoshopping throughout the years.

When I looked at the pic of Adriana and the crotch shot I kinda stare. First off CRAB PEOPLE come to mind. Look at the size and proportion of her wrist and hand... way off. If Dri's hand was really that large she'd be SIDE SHOW act.... Someone call Ringling Brothers asap. Also the wrist isn't connected correctly.... Joints 101 ppl... learn it, love it, live it,

That is in no way shape or form a real picture, and if it is..... Adriana sweety, stop taking the roids!! and if that's not the case, the Trannies need to start paying attention to how HE/SHE tucks cause HE is doing a damn good job of hidding it.

Fake fake fake fake fake... and fake!

Hun ya know I love ya. But it's def Adriana. The body is her, and yes she does have quite the large hands...it's not her best feature. It's her body for 100% sure :) The picture is for sure real...