Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 hours ago, ekn said:

georgisandev 😍

385062555_18393190798016245_7872919607478063832_n.thumb.jpg.687e76ca1c5c059eef34fa76fda7abf5.jpg385015355_18393192997016245_1562508194820860777_n.thumb.jpg.00e3134e44b948830c5fa9b1edc2abd5.jpg

OMG OMG OMG ❤️Thank you for the photos.

GOD BLESSS She is stunning. Absolutely one of my favorite look of her all time. Beyond perfection.

Somebody should hack her instagram and post these.

2 hours ago, ekn said:

georgisandev 😍

385062555_18393190798016245_7872919607478063832_n.thumb.jpg.687e76ca1c5c059eef34fa76fda7abf5.jpg385015355_18393192997016245_1562508194820860777_n.thumb.jpg.00e3134e44b948830c5fa9b1edc2abd5.jpg

Posting these on her insta is not enough, it’s time to change her Insta’s profile pic. One of these pics deserve to be profile pic of every of her social media accounts. 
This is literally first time i haven’t read any negative comments about her look. 

5 hours ago, laeteita said:

Posting these on her insta is not enough, it’s time to change her Insta’s profile pic. One of these pics deserve to be profile pic of every of her social media accounts. 
This is literally first time i haven’t read any negative comments about her look. 

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. But I agree, one of the reasons people still thinks she looks like she did when she was heavily pregnant is because she literally still has her pregnant photo as her profile picture

I hope she isn’t going to let that be her profile pic for SO many years, people gonna always assume she looks like she did during 2022 Cannes and use it to say she no longer looks good 

As crazy as it sounds, this is all wishful thinking. Adriana is terrible with socials. She will go to events/do work and not even post about it. Like she should have posted about her time with miu miu. That was the best she looked in years and so many people said they wanted the suit she was wearing! That means her wearing that outfit was successful at making costumers want to buy the clothes she is wearing, that could help her get a campaign or cover in the future because thats literally the job of a model. It shows she is still useful for modeling, she still has selling power. But she almost acted like miu miu didn’t happen. She posted more on her stories about that stroller brand than Miu Miu. Like does she want to attract stroller brands instead of fashion brands now?? Thats not wise because all babies get older and eventually won’t need that stuff, so brands like that won’t even be useful for her eventually. But fashion brands always will be. 

43 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

As crazy as it sounds, this is all wishful thinking. Adriana is terrible with socials. She will go to events/do work and not even post about it. Like she should have posted about her time with miu miu. That was the best she looked in years and so many people said they wanted the suit she was wearing! That means her wearing that outfit was successful at making costumers want to buy the clothes she is wearing, that could help her get a campaign or cover in the future because thats literally the job of a model. It shows she is still useful for modeling, she still has selling power. But she almost acted like miu miu didn’t happen. She posted more on her stories about that stroller brand than Miu Miu. Like does she want to attract stroller brands instead of fashion brands now?? Thats not wise because all babies get older and eventually won’t need that stuff, so brands like that won’t even be useful for her eventually. But fashion brands always will be. 

I am pretty sure she was probably paid to be at that luxury stroller brand lunch and to share about it/tag them. It was just her stories at the end of the day. 

I hope she post about miu miu on her feed. 

7 hours ago, lucyford said:

我很确定她可能是受雇参加那个豪华婴儿车品牌午餐并分享/标记它们的。归根结底,这只是她的故事。 

我希望她在自己的动态中发布有关 miu miu 的信息。 

I really hope she would have a new MiuMiu or Prada campaign.