Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

On 10/7/2023 at 10:16 AM, laeteita said:

Her post/look got riccardo’s attention

IMG_8764.thumb.jpeg.a7c7709ae84bcb285bb06788959cc249.jpeg 

this is what I mean by she should be showing up to more things like this AND posting about it/posting anything fashion related she does on socials because it will remind people of her and put her on their radar. Especially when they see she actually does still look good 

Adriana really rocked that suit and made it look desirable. I knew that the right people in the industry had to notice that.

On 10/6/2023 at 3:35 AM, ekn said:

She did her makeup for Vogue Japan and Irıs Van Herpen. He is the best IMO. But seems like he is hard to book for events.

Hide contents

3BC2AAE9-2BF0-47D7-8E90-1B6F892ECE51.thumb.jpeg.835937cd213140f445a8a47733d5929c.jpegBB06CD05-96CA-4011-98A2-DE87ACD2B2D5.thumb.jpeg.e7a374ec060ef1e1efde0638688f0429.jpeg

That makes sense.

Yeah I can see why it would be hard to get him, he also did the makeup for the 90s supers vanity fair issue. Pretty successful person, we see why. Well, surely he isn't the only makeup artist that is this good at his job and does work that actually flatters models that look like her most, adriana should just keep booking makeup artists who do work like him. Somebody who gonna still make her look recognizable, I am still not over what Patrick manage to do to her eyes alone at cannes this year lmao. That blew me lol. Anyways, I hope this will start a wave of Adriana working with more artists like the guy from Miu Miu day. As long as Adriana is at a good size body wise, her face doesn't need super heavy and transforming makeup. P

On 10/10/2023 at 8:14 PM, laeteita said:

Some of Freelance photographers have many Adriana contents but use Instagram's 'Subscribers only' feature unfortunately.

There are thousands contents on photographers ' Wixsite's' too , they just don't share them free on IG.