Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Ugh She left new york fashion week so quick :(

I was hoping we'd get atleast one more activity from her. I will say she had been away from cyan pretty long, so I get it

Paris Fashion Week is at the end of this month. I really hope she attends! She talks about missing Vogue, in that interview with them on the Pink Carpet. Well Adriana, you run into these kinds of people when you actually are active/attend fashion events and maybe posting throwbacks/modeling content on her instagram would also help. Does she really not realize she hasn't actually put herself out there much

29 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Ugh She left new york fashion week so quick :(

I was hoping we'd get atleast one more activity from her. I will say she had been away from cyan pretty long, so I get it

Paris Fashion Week is at the end of this month. I really hope she attends! She talks about missing Vogue, in that interview with them on the Pink Carpet. Well Adriana, you run into these kinds of people when you actually are active/attend fashion events and maybe posting throwbacks/modeling content on her instagram would also help. Does she really not realize she hasn't actually put herself out there much

Yes unfortunately she left NY just as NYFW was about to begin. I too get she had been away from Cyan for some days now. And I get she was working with a brand in Venice, but Venice over NYFW was a choice. 

I disagree about her filling her IG with throwback modeling photos. That would make it seems as if she is a retired model just reminiscing in my opinion. What she needs to do is actually post her work. Her only HF campaign post pregnancy with Marc Jacobs, she never posted or acknowledged. She never posted her VS perfume ad. We will see if she'll post about the VS show.

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

Yes unfortunately she left NY just as NYFW was about to begin. I too get she had been away from Cyan for some days now. And I get she was working with a brand in Venice, but Venice over NYFW was a choice. 

I disagree about her filling her IG with throwback modeling photos. That would make it seems as if she is a retired model just reminiscing in my opinion. What she needs to do is actually post her work. Her only HF campaign post pregnancy with Marc Jacobs, she never posted or acknowledged. She never posted her VS perfume ad. We will see if she'll post about the VS show.

I disagree with the first bit. Her not posting any of the modeling work she does at all makes her look like a retired model who also has 0 interest in modeling. Its better to seem reminiscent of modeling than to look like you aren’t interested anymore. Adriana makes it look like she isn’t interested in it 

She says she miss vogue but then the high fashion campaign she got with marc jacobs this year, she didn’t even post or acknowledge it,  is crazy lol. Like how does one expect for high fashion to flow in when you’re not actually posting the high fashion work you got this year? How are they supposed to know you still want to do this?

IDK when will adriana ever get that its a disservice for her to do fashion work but not post about it. Especially since she actually is still popular with people on social media. She could easily use her social media to get even more jobs because her popularity is still there, but she never does