Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Hate to say it, but I don't like her look for this event at all. Her face seems quite puffy and the dress so covered concentrates the attention on her face, that in Adriana's case is usually good because her face is amazing, but this time... nope.

9 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@borg She has a horrible team around alot. Her hair braid was literally coming undone looking at pictures. So it could be the makeup being poorly done as well. I think her hair down suits her face better than all these snatched looks. 

Agree 100 %

1 hour ago, borg said:

Hate to say it, but I don't like her look for this event at all. Her face seems quite puffy and the dress so covered concentrates the attention on her face, that in Adriana's case is usually good because her face is amazing, but this time... nope.

If you asked me she gained some weight again that's why her face look puffier than usual. Makeup doesn't seem good to me too but makeup cannot make your face look puffy. When Adriana gains weight it immediately shows on her face. I must say i like her face any way but her body seems swollen too.

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRCNnEIlg2d/?utm_medium=copy_link

66B0AD46-0EE7-46B2-B474-5A575C9994E4.jpeg C20DB779-7196-4423-A2BE-9D06179EA2C8.jpeg 3637D204-A116-47C9-A582-F67D9CD40711.jpeg
@nhlovesadri i don’t even follow him actually, i recognized him on random people’s story

@laeteitaShe usually attends with her PR team to this kind of events but it is not a rule with her new agency i think. So i wouldn't surprise if she asked his Boyfriend to company her. You know it doesn't feel comfortable to attend alone.

I think this picture is the best but yeah whoever did that makeup was terrible the foundation is just not right lol 

4D73D862-774B-4EE6-84C7-05DAC7010D08.thumb.jpeg.36a55f4a5a1725e1f698f1c594679683.jpeg 

Elizabeth did her job well with styling as always. But whoever did her makeup and hair need to not be called again lol

59 minutes ago, patt said:

If you asked me she gained some weight again that's why her face look puffier than usual. Makeup doesn't seem good to me too but makeup cannot make your face look puffy. When Adriana gains weight it immediately shows on her face. I must say i like her face any way but her body seems swollen too.

Totally agree. It has always happened to Adriana that every time she gains some weight, it's immediately noticeable on her face, it's something quite common in latin women, too.