Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

51 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Do you know what she will attend? Vanity Fair and Elton John's parties are on Sunday I believe, so it's not that.

You posted this a while back in the News section, so I guess that's what she'll attend :)  

"It seems she will go to the Hollywood for Science charity gala on February 21th, during the Oscar's week, and will be a co-chair of this event hosted by Chopard.

" Presented by Chopard, this year’s event chairs include Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, Orlando Bloom, Bobby Kennedy Jr., Adriana Lima, Gerard Butler, Courteney Cox, Laurence Fishburne, Andy Garcia, Jeff Goldblum, Tiffany Haddish, Goldie Hawn, Eva Longoria, Anjelica Huston, Milla Jovovich and Meg Ryan. "

https://people.com/music/barbra-streisand-gisele-bundchen-hollywood-for-science-gala/"

Just now, EsraLima said:

You posted this a while back in the News section, so I guess that's what she'll attend :)  

"It seems she will go to the Hollywood for Science charity gala on February 21th, during the Oscar's week, and will be a co-chair of this event hosted by Chopard.

" Presented by Chopard, this year’s event chairs include Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, Orlando Bloom, Bobby Kennedy Jr., Adriana Lima, Gerard Butler, Courteney Cox, Laurence Fishburne, Andy Garcia, Jeff Goldblum, Tiffany Haddish, Goldie Hawn, Eva Longoria, Anjelica Huston, Milla Jovovich and Meg Ryan. "

https://people.com/music/barbra-streisand-gisele-bundchen-hollywood-for-science-gala/"

Right I'm an idiot sorry I completely forgot about it lol

Just now, Miss Bathory said:

Well .. she will do the science charity gala Fev 21st :)

Yes thank you :) as I replied before I forgot about it being announced last month. I hate LA time tho, for me it's 9 hours earlier, I'll have to wait tomorrow in thelunch break to see everything... sigh...