Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

38 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Miu Miu: Photocall - Paris Fashion Week - Womenswear S/S 2024

j2.jpg j1.jpg

Wow she looks good, I hope she post this because she really gagged her haters saying "pregnancy isn't an excuse" for how she had been looking. She looks great now

I am glad she attended an event and put herself out there again, AND was looking good? Hopefully this means more modeling work is coming. Its undeniable how good she looks. I am also glad she attended this because people are still circulating her 2022 pics saying thats what she looks like "now", another reason why I am so happy she attended and looked great

6 minutes ago, lucyford said:

My guess is there is probably another reason for her being there

I think so as well, probably she has some work there and profited of the situation to visit her friend Katie's show, doing also a public appearance in one of the most important fashion event of the season.

9 hours ago, borg said:

Wow 🤩 She hasn't looked better since the early months of 2020. I want this for her, I have been insisting for a long time, the best Adriana that we can see is an Adriana who opts for very natural makeup.

Yeah, I agree. A CLEAN and LIGHT beat is the best for Adriana, thats how she looks more like herself. The makeup was lighter during VS new york fashion week event and today and those two looks are Adriana's best looks out of this whole year. Hands down. Her being more in shape and looking way more confident helps too, but the more simple and clean look gives us the Adriana we been waiting on. The responses online to her look was positive like they used to be. As they should be, because I can't get over how good she looks. I was scared she was never gonna look more like pre-2021 Adriana again

She looks stunning! It would have been great if she’d changed her outfit for the after party but maybe she didn’t have time… I hope she permanently ditches Patrick Ta as a makeup artist bc he made her look horrible. It’s so good to see her look good. 

19 minutes ago, Iriana said:

She looks stunning! It would have been great if she’d changed her outfit for the after party but maybe she didn’t have time… I hope she permanently ditches Patrick Ta as a makeup artist bc he made her look horrible. It’s so good to see her look good. 

I agree. It does seems like she explored more options, and they have all been better for the most part. Patrick is for women not as naturally striking as Adriana. Ones who need their face beat more. Adriana doesn’t have a plain face, so she shouldn’t have on so much makeup