Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Oh gosh patrick ta is doing her makeup, pray she looks good and actually like herself… 

Unlike others I think it’s fine to have a beautiful and glamorous makeup look especially as Adriana is getting older/ages, but its usually to the point she doesn’t look like herself after he is done 

ugh I hope he actually did her makeup well today 

1 minute ago, Miss Bathory said:

yeh .. but her eyes are telling us she's not happy , maybe just tired of all this travel

she’s probably tired, she has been Looking tired lately. Like not well rested, which is unlike her. I hope thats not also the case today. The older she gets the harder it is for her tiredness to be concealed. It’s important now more than ever for her to get her rest. thats probably what it is. 

but between her trying to lose weight, having multiple kids, traveling for stuff… yeah she is at risk to look tired. Plus her going to unnecessary film events. I understand she has to lose the weight and work but she would probably benefit stretching out all these activities more. 

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

she’s probably tired, she has been Looking tired lately. Like not well rested, which is unlike her. I hope thats not also the case today. The older she gets the harder it is for her tiredness to be concealed. It’s important now more than ever for her to get her rest. thats probably what it is. 

but between her trying to lose weight, having multiple kids, traveling for stuff… yeah she is at risk to look tired. Plus her going to unnecessary film events. I understand she has to lose the weight and work but she would probably benefit stretching out all these activities more. 

I Also agree with you! I hope she can rest after the event of today .. and maybe just hire a nany, to help her, I know she's not the typ of celb who do that, but maybe sometimes it's very good for her. I think it's 2 mch stuff just for her.

Just now, Miss Bathory said:

I Also agree with you! I hope she can rest after the event of today .. and maybe just hire a nany, to help her, I know she's not the typ of celb who do that, but maybe sometimes it's very good for her. I think it's 2 mch stuff just for her.

I agree, I feel like Adriana needs more help. Especially since she is the one we see with cyan alot whenever she isn’t working and she has two other kids. I agree with you, I think all of this is alot for her and new for her. She never had this many children to worry about. 

4 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Agree .. is she wearing extensions?

I don’t think so Adriana’s hair has gotten long again, we noticed it before. Thank god. Long hair is best on her now that she is older and happy she has her hair own and not up! 

7 minutes ago, laeteita said:

@Miss Bathory Dimitri says, he used extentions in the caption. I’m surprised, i thought its her natural hair.

I'm surprised too because her hair looked really long in those paprazzi pics. Long and thick like this and I am sure that was all her hair. BUT it don't matter because her hair looks great. He is a wonderful hair stylist. He gets it right everytime he is with her and knows when she needs to have her hair down

It looks like Adriana may have gotten a little tan, or isn't as pale as she was before, hope so!

51 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I agree, I feel like Adriana needs more help. Especially since she is the one we see with cyan alot whenever she isn’t working and she has two other kids. I agree with you, I think all of this is alot for her and new for her. She never had this many children to worry about. 

Yehh .. I think she doesn't want to be like Miranda, who always around with nannys  she want't to be more present for her kids as possible .. but she's get tired , she's being doing a lot of things, take care of kids and her baby , lose weight .. she need someone to help her.

4 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I really like her look .. she lost weight so fast, really prod of her

The black and white contrast of her dark hair, shirt underneath, and shoes with the overhall white ensamble is perfect. In love with the hair, always been a fan of loooong hair looks, and while it's the usual Patrick makeup, made more for staged photos than live lights, it isn't bad, just a bit too overdone for my personal taste, but not a fail.