Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, HermannC said:

Husband. Jamie Mazur, since 2008. 2 kids with him, Anja and Noah (not sure if it's Noah the second, but the girl is Anja)

They aren't married.. Ale talked about that... they are in some kind of, it sounded like an open relationship a bit. Its kinda murky, I remember when she got asked about it on TV.

@Sophie20

11 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

They aren't married.. Ale talked about that... they are in some kind of, it sounded like an open relationship a bit. Its kinda murky, I remember when she got asked about it on TV.

@Sophie20

Wow. I thought it was a more traditional union ? thanks for the info.

52 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

@Sophie20

Open relationship??? Not at all!!! You are saying this just bc they don't sign a paper?! 

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Open relationship??? Not at all!!! You are saying this just bc they don't sign a paper?! 

Lol chill. Not I am not. I don't shame baby mothers and Baby Daddys, even. I don't care.

Ale really did talk about it, and it was really awkward. Either way they actually aren't married, thats true. I agree with Ale when she says whatever it is they have is what works