Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^ Adriana was the same way, scared to take pics and always looked it. In that one baby photo we have of her she didn't look happy lol.

I wish we saw more of Adriana as child though,

Valentina really is growing up to be a beautiful girl

20 hours ago, emerald7 said:

yes i think, marko also posted a pic from there. Do you now if Cristina is a family member/ friend or looking for the kids. I see her sometimes with the lima family.

As I know she is her assistant 

I don't think Sienna looks a lot like Adriana at all Luna, tbh I can't see Adriana's genes on her but on Valentina yes, like her lips per ex. And I thought when she get pregnant for the 2nd time that the baby could looks more like her lol..maybe a boy will ♡

Agree with Sophie. Don't think Sienna looks a like Adriana, but at the moment. Valentina when she was 3 years either (even though more than Sienna), but as has been growing, increasingly look a like Adriana. Now, Val look a like lot Adriana. Her facial structure is 100% Adriana, a pity that her eyes are not like those of Adriana (the most beautiful eyes in the world to me), but also she will be very very cute.