Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

10 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Yes!! can you imagine that Adriana ask you for a pic and then comments on IG and follows you:wub:

For these things it is one of the most popular models. It's not just a pretty face, she really looks like a great person, humble, not like other models with air of superiority.

26 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

For these things it is one of the most popular models. It's not just a pretty face, she really looks like a great person, humble, not like other models with air of superiority.

Exactly . And she did this the right way, as far as showing how she liked someone else's culture. Instead of appropriating it and dressing like that herself she asked the girl for a picture with her . Thats how you do it.

8 minutes ago, Lika13 said:

Seems she's in Hamptons with Marko, Ziza, Cristina and Kids

yes i think, marko also posted a pic from there. Do you now if Cristina is a family member/ friend or looking for the kids. I see her sometimes with the lima family.

16 minutes ago, Lika13 said:

Seems she's in Hamptons with Marko, Ziza, Cristina and Kids

Where do you hear of these things? I never see these things lol

I love to see how well they lead, it is a very sensible decision, the best for Vale and Sienna :wub: Typically between divorced is that they have almost no relationship, even with children too, but Adriana and Marko are able to go on holiday together for their daughters, a great parents.