Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^I think she's still in NY. She had a VS shoot earlier in the day and was trying to leave NY tonight, but there was an accident at Laguardia airport and they shut it down, so a lot of people are rebooking their flights. I think the stuff about Brazil was just her being homesick.

That second picture ... How can she do that? If try to do it my ass and face would end up in the floor in less than a second  :rofl: 

Girlfriend's got a great sense of balance

I'm glad she deleted that first picture. NAGL

About her being more active on social media. I think it's the new agency effect. They probably sat her ass down and educated her on the power and perks of social media. When did she open an IG? Four months ago? She already has more than 600k followers. It took the other models more than a year to get that.

I don't see anything wrong with that picture! But there were a couple of people who were like put some damn make up on. Like why? She is working out. :rofl: But yes, I think her agency sat her down too. They are all about social media.

^ Miranda Kerr wears makeup AND push up bras to work out, maybe people except Adriana to do the same? Because that is so normal :Dinah:

right and people are unappreciative because if it was the reverse those people wouldn't look half as good as she does like that, i'm not sure if even miranda would either lol.

It makes no sense to work out like that l. but yeah I think since adriana is a model they have certain expectations. Miranda obviously trying to impress while working out, and these other models don't even dare to show themselves like that. So when Adriana does, because she can afford to people overreact. The workout pics are probably scaring people away LOL. And even though that put some make up comment came from twitter i'm sure there were some like that on instagram because it was some the past few times. But instagram is full of idiots. even the glasses picture there were some odd comments that complained about the damn glasses. So not only do they want you to put on like miranda does but also want you to be like the other models who filter the hell out of their pictures, doing stuck up poses to look cute, or even show their ass and post it. Thats what they want/expect lol

People on instagram take advantage of it to the fullest and I think it provides the worst commentary out of all social networks. And people are straight up rude when it comes to celebs on there. And we know how Adriana is on criticism so she may not want to use it too much. But I am personally happy that she is

People can suck it, she's a human being and not a robot. They need to stop expecting her (or anyone else for that matter) to look like they're on a damn photo shoot 24 hours a day 

And I bet some of those idiots are among the sames that complain about VS not using 'real women' and 'all body types' for their catalogs