Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Why does Adriana always get bashed for her weight? For a long time people were saying she was huge or she packed on the pounds or should seriously consider losing weight and now she's too skinny?! I thought she looked great at this show! Not to be a perv, but especially her ass, seriously a girl that is too skinny could never have an ass like that! And as for her body being "too muscular" and looking "boxy" I think it's just because she had a baby and I've noticed this with other girls that have had babies (Alessandra, Miranda) that they lose the curves in their waist and are generally more "thicker" in the stomach no matter how much weight they lose.

YES this is so true. I think some people just nick pick on her because she is so beautiful. Before she losses some weight they want to call her a big cheek chimpmunk but after oh she is too skinny and she has plastic surgery done. Same thing with her hair she lightens it up and people complain about her looking too white. Then she dyes it a very dark color they say it doesn't compliment her well. If people who didn't know or havent seen adriana before would have saw those comments, they would think adriana wasn't beautiful and a very flawed person. Yes she did lose weight to the point that it was noticeable BUT like she said she only does it for the show ONLY, plus I belive she just started doing this because her body doesn't react the same way it use too before having the baby.

People just need to leave her alone because I gurantee the main ones who always pick on adriana don't have shit on her body wise, hair wise, or beauty wise. If its not one thing its another with her and thats bullshit.

Lost_Soul,

don't get me wrong: I don't think that the breast size is completely unimportant.

But to me, it's more like an extra bonus, however, not crucial - you know?

Let me explain my opinion:

Well, the main outward physical differences between men and women are the breasts and waist-to-hip ratio.

But to me, wide hips and a narrow waist are rather an indicator for womanhood than the breasts, because

I've seen a lot of girls with a big cup size, but their torso was totally rectangular. And those women aren't curvy at all.

However, I know several girls with small breasts while they got good child-bearing hips. And I would call them really curvy.

A further reason is that I think hourglass and pear are the curvy shapes.

E.g. Bettie Page was a pear and I guess we'll all agree that she was one of the most curvaceous ladies of all time. ;)

So all in all, you're already curvy with the right waist-to-hip ratio, but if you have also big breasts, it will you make even more curvy, but big breasts aren't the decisive factor. :flower:

frenchkiki,

First of all: I agree that there's a lot of pressure in the beauty industry.

But many people are inclined to believe that every single model is anorexic and that's just not true. It's not even statistically possible.

So there have to be models who actually like to be that skinny. And I think at least most VS models belong to this group.

I mean - why not? Professional athletes, bodybuilders and even some actors do the same intense exercise. Some people just like to do all this stuff of their own accord.

High-performance sport can be really thrilling. So why shouldn't the VS models think that way, too? Because they're models? So it's unlikely that they actually love it?

Secondly, I disagree that the VS models lost their curves. As I already explained, curves don't depend on the dress size. If your body is straight and linear, you can gain

weight as much as you want to, but you'll never be curvy. Curves depend on other factors.

Finally, you're right that we don't know them personally, so everything we say are just presumptions.

And of course you're allowed to bring it into question since there's a lot of pressure in this business in fact.

But I think your comment was inartfully expressed. Sentences like

"Unfortunately I think none of these VS models will have the guts to stand for their opinion because they are all conditioned by the fashion industry"

"I wish i could ask this question to all the girls at the VS show, But I bet 99% of them will lie to me...?

are really starkly and it appeared you were absolutely convinced that no model on this earth could do this things of their own accord.

You also used harsh words like "starving" that are just totally exaggerated, because anorexia is a serious mental disorder and since you

don't know the models personally, you're not able to tell if they're starving to death or not... And none of them looked like Isabelle Caro...

So I guess we got you wrong.

frenchkiki,

Pmed you and deleted the post

(I think we should pm each other because i am just tired to receive PM of imbeciles calling me a hater because i said Adriana were too skinny) If u say a single negative things about a model today U are a hater! Damn Internet :persuazn:

... I will delete this post once u read it to have a "talking weight" free topic

To stay on topic: I think Adriana looked gorgeous during the VS show. (but not in the blue dress :( ) some girls were way more skinny than her it's true :p

EDIT!

I'm like nobody here (don't post but read always) but can't you guys just love her for once? It's so tired to see how much hating is on this forum :( If someone thinks she is unheatlthy and stuff well you don't like her anymore so why waste your time coming here? There are PLENTY of models threads where you can go and love and adore them. If the admins want they can delete this post or whatever and I am not gonna continue the arguing if someone will reply to this...

I don't think she will change her lifestyle or whatever you are criticizing her about just because you don't accept it... let ther live. She CAN be a little skinner but she looks HEALTHY. She was smiling and having a good time...damn!

well i loved everything about adriana for this fashion show and in fact for the recent few months. her butt is probably the most amazing (after KK in 2005) but i THINK it was the best butt on show at the VSFS 2011.

i think her diet is fine... it is just gruelling.

gotta admire her guts for being honest. she did say that before her pregnancy she didn't even need to exercise or diet... so this is really the hardwork that models who have given birth need to go through and we should accept that.

even normal people who try to get back their pre-baby figures (not the the extent of looking perfect under the scrutiny of millions and udner bright lights) have to go under extreme exercise or diets in short bursts.

My point was the fact that you can see her ribs in those pics of her lounging around before the show in the black lace number. I feel if you're showing a lot of ribs...maybe stop the diet. :) Do you think VS is putting a lot of pressure on her to look pre-pregnancy? Candice S. has a bunch of air between her thighs when she stands. Maybe VS is putting a lot of pressure on these women... :(

My point was the fact that you can see her ribs in those pics of her lounging around before the show in the black lace number. I feel if you're showing a lot of ribs...maybe stop the diet. :) Do you think VS is putting a lot of pressure on her to look pre-pregnancy? Candice S. has a bunch of air between her thighs when she stands. Maybe VS is putting a lot of pressure on these women... :(

But when she was lounging on the table she was moving constantly, becuase she was posing, when you move a creatin way your ribs gonna show, but on the runway you couldn't see them so she is okay. With the candice thing...Not gonna lie I saw her ribs while she was walking on the runway, but we had already stablshed that she was losing weight already.