Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

On 5/15/2024 at 6:48 PM, laeteita said:

I saw so many throwback photos of Adriana taken in Cannes.  However none of them give any information if she is going to attend this year's festival. Can someone please update me about her this years's appearance or about how could she manage her modeling career without having a fashion agency. Sorry for keep asking questions but Social media ,and internet generally, full of wrong information and speculations, i don't know how to get accurate info about her.

I noticed she followed Chopard's CEO on Instagram almost a month before the Festival, considering Chopard is the brand that invited her every year she attended, it higher my hopes for this year. Fashion world is literally dominating this year's red carpet, not seeing her there really saddens me. 

JazoPR is there and they're doing their job, it looks like only Adriana is not in Cannes amongst their clients. So i'm not gonna blame them if she miss this year.

34 minutes ago, patt said:

I saw so many throwback photos of Adriana taken in Cannes.  However none of them give any information if she is going to attend this year's festival. Can someone please update me about her this years's appearance or about how could she manage her modeling career without having a fashion agency. Sorry for keep asking questions but Social media ,and internet generally, full of wrong information and speculations, i don't know how to get accurate info about her.

I noticed she followed Chopard's CEO on Instagram almost a month before the Festival, considering Chopard is the brand that invited her every year she attended, it higher my hopes for this year. Fashion world is literally dominating this year's red carpet, not seeing her there really saddens me. 

JazoPR is there and they're doing their job, it looks like only Adriana is not in Cannes amongst their clients. So i'm not gonna blame them if she miss this year.

Adriana and Andre were seen in a video that appears to have been filmed at Dogpound yesterday. The Cannes Film Festival ends on the 25th, so I think it's very unlikely, but there's still a little bit of hope.

Adriana has been following Chopard CEO Caroline Scheufele's private account (@opusone61) for many years. So I don't think there's any deep meaning behind her starting to follow Caroline's business account (@chopardbycaroline). Of course, I also hope it means she goes to Cannes or works with Chopard again.

2 hours ago, jamiya said:

Adriana and Andre were seen in a video that appears to have been filmed at Dogpound yesterday. The Cannes Film Festival ends on the 25th, so I think it's very unlikely, but there's still a little bit of hope.

Adriana has been following Chopard CEO Caroline Scheufele's private account (@opusone61) for many years. So I don't think there's any deep meaning behind her starting to follow Caroline's business account (@chopardbycaroline). Of course, I also hope it means she goes to Cannes or works with Chopard again.

Could you please link this video they were seen in?

Adriana is about to be 43 years old and been in the industry for over 20 years and is still a popular name in modeling. If she isn’t doing anything right now, its her choice. She isn’t even posting on socials either. Clearly she is focusing on something else and its probably her fitness. 

Asproh_photography, says unpublished from archive 

AB409629-7330-41D6-83D5-EC1E93C7082F.thumb.jpeg.86b181ad4d53ad0e59e328c6fef8495f.jpeg

I wasn’t ready for not seeing her in Cannes but i can’t say i’m surprised because not just her, Andre is not actively working right now. So probably they thought it’s pointless to go to Cannes since both of them having a break.

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

Asproh_photography, says unpublished from archive 

AB409629-7330-41D6-83D5-EC1E93C7082F.thumb.jpeg.86b181ad4d53ad0e59e328c6fef8495f.jpeg

I wasn’t ready for not seeing her in Cannes but i can’t say i’m surprised because not just her, Andre is not actively working right now. So probably they thought it’s pointless to go to Cannes since both of them having a break.

yeah. Everytime we see Adriana we can tell she lost alot of weight but not andre at all. He still don’t look near how he used to. I think he is also having a break to get himself together as well