Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

5 hours ago, patt said:

I believe, she visits twice a day someday because i see her on people's story at the different time. The time at the background says 12:07 but same  day she was in another coach story, it was afternoon.

Some of the footage be old tbh. Like not all of it is from the same day or even the day before it was posted. That video specifically is from a work out from a week or so ago I think 

I have a feeling she is attending Cannes this year. I pray to god she will not be showcasing Andre like he is some prize there. Its enough at this point. Like the public can’t take anymore of him being all in the way in photos, Like Adriana you the one giving birth to all the kids and having to come back in shape, be amazing, work and take care them kids. YOU the prize here lol

MQ from Getty. "Indiana Jones And The Dial Of Destiny" red carpet during the 76th annual Cannes film festival at Palais des Festivals on May 18, 2023 in Cannes, France.

I watched the live stream, she was the last of them all, so I could barely get a glimpse behind everyone else.

dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-BQp1l6tukc.jpg dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-SptF6w9TaU.jpg dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-vrXo6NOGwY.jpg