Bellazon

Natasha Barnard
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

Wow! Has she totally transformed her body? I love what I'm seeing, but she also looks like she's lost a ton of weight. Is it the angle of the pictures or just further confirmation of the work that's been evident on the past few pages?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2017 at 2:46 AM, BAGGOT said:

Wow! Has she totally transformed her body? I love what I'm seeing, but she also looks like she's lost a ton of weight. Is it the angle of the pictures or just further confirmation of the work that's been evident on the past few pages?

I liked a bit of fat on her as earlier. Now, her face looks weak despite her body looking amazing!

I hope all these new pics / agency mean good things for Tash, I feel like IMG only hyped her for Guess / SI, once that was done they jumped to their next money makers.

Which is SO common, IMG only bother with new faces or money making girls who put the agency in the spot light. I think she should change to The Lions or The Society, I feel they could do more for her in the US market. 

2 minutes ago, DanniCullen said:

I hope all these new pics / agency mean good things for Tash, I feel like IMG only hyped her for Guess / SI, once that was done they jumped to their next money makers.

Which is SO common, IMG only bother with new faces or money making girls who put the agency in the spot light. I think she should change to The Lions or The Society, I feel they could do more for her in the US market. 

Fingers crossed yes !