Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Great :)  There is still a link to OneEins on her facebook, but that's probably because it's not updated so often.

I'm hoping both MM / IMG will promote her more now and send her abroad more. It would be great if most of her work also got announced, without having to look so hard to find it :)

Hmm, has anybody found sth that she attends BFW? She posted a picture of a party with her friends on her instagram - looks like she wasn't in Berlin for castings. Or does she go there at day and back at night for party at home (sounds very stressfull). So sad again that she doesnt post anything at her own from castings.

actually the pic with her friends looks like "mottotage" or "mottowoche". She probably have done her a levels. Maybe it is a bit later on Ostfriesland than in other states.

But also haven't seen her on the Castings. Just saw the GNTM newbies.

Maybe Luisa has directbookings and is just coming for the shows. we will see at the end of the week.

I get the impression she has some time off / vacation at the momemnt. 

Me too... Maybe she is preparing to finally move to NY?

The BFW is a quite irrelevant FW anyway, it has internationally no importance.

That sounds good. ^-^  For me it is not relevant, if she attends BFW. I only hope and want her to going on with her career, not getting old in Leer. :D This sounds good, Madrid has many possibilities for a young model. Hoping for an editorial or sth.

Thank you! Good job Libelle! Nice found. Amazing pictures :Angel: , I like them very much! For me her best jobs till now these Impressionen

pictures and also the Grazia Spain layout. She gets better in her expressions and model work.