Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

So nice these pictures really are... for me she gets more an more a catalogue model.  She lost this HF aura she had at the GNTM cycle. This is really sad.

At GNTM she was born for doing High fashion jobs. And now? there is really a risk that she is doing one lookbook after the other. This brings money yes but for her carreer it would be better to work again for Elle or Harpers Bazaar.

What are you guys here thinking about that. It would be interesting to hear your opinion?

And further, I am wondering that IMG is not updating her modelbook....

So nice these pictures really are... for me she gets more an more a catalogue model.  She lost this HF aura she had at the GNTM cycle. This is really sad.

At GNTM she was born for doing High fashion jobs. And now? there is really a risk that she is doing one lookbook after the other. This brings money yes but for her carreer it would be better to work again for Elle or Harpers Bazaar.

What are you guys here thinking about that. It would be interesting to hear your opinion?

And further, I am wondering that IMG is not updating her modelbook....

I would like to see more editorial and runway work as well. I don't think she has lost anything though, nothing a good photograph can't find. The Tous jewelry campaign was a pleasant suprise atleast.

and where do you think she should walk on the catwalk all the time of the year? the important Fashion Weeks are only twice a year Jan/Feb and September (except Victoria´s Secret in November, but that show does not count for now, it´s way out of reach for Luisa i am afraid at the moment). Do you think a model sit´s around at home doing nothing between the runway-seasons s/s and a/w? no, they are all doing model jobs as Luisa is doing now. It´s not so easy to get booked for Editorials as you might think, there are thousands of other models trying to get jobs, and even Luisa will not match always for a customer´s wishes

@GavinLightner

Well I was hoping she would turn up during one of the previous top 4 fashion weeks, but that hasn't happened. I don't see any indications that she will turn up in the fall either, I have a small hope for London fashion week though. There are alot of good connections to be made there and the top designers  casting directors  also cast for victoria secret and various big campaigns. Runway work also makes it easier to get editorials.

I also wish Luisa would do more test shoots with good photographs (No photographs with OneEins ties) to improve her book and skills, that would also help alot when it comes to editorial work. Her last test shoot was in NY last year and her book has not been updated since her trip to Australia, if you exclude the Escada pictures.

* Forgot to add the Grazia editorial in the excluding next to Escada, still not very much editorial work for over half a year.

I think it's good that she is a well booked model atm though, I just want to see her mix things up a bit.

so you know her Modelbook, comtrend? ok, her online-portofolios have not been updated for some time now, but NONE of us has ever seen her true book, so never judge from her OE-time unless you know her actual books (she has at least 4 agencies so there should be 4 different books i think), and you also know if she has done any professional shootings the past months or not? we only know what she shows us on instagram and FB

@GavinLightner

Well I was hoping she would turn up during one of the previous top 4 fashion weeks, but that hasn't happened. I don't see any indications that she will turn up in the fall either, I have a small hope for London fashion week though. There are alot of good connections to be made there and the top designers casting directors also cast for victoria secret and various big campaigns. Runway work also makes it easier to get editorials.

I also wish Luisa would do more test shoots with good photographs (No photographs with OneEins ties) to improve her book and skills, that would also help alot when it comes to editorial work. Her last test shoot was in NY last year and her book has not been updated since her trip to Australia, if you exclude the Escada pictures.

I think it's good that she is a well booked model atm though, I just want to see her mix things up a bit.

@ I totally feel and see it like you! Comtrend. good estimation. And I also cannot imagine agencies hold pictures and do not show... i dont think that there are many pictures in Luisas map nobody ever seen or published. If she would have new editorials or testshoots we would have seen it at one of her books at the four agencies. Except of the latest ones...lets wait all here, what will happen next. Would be good she will be at NY or London FW in september.

I think Sheila is rigth. She is turning into a Commercial Model which is not bad, but we would love to see her in Calvin Klein for example.

Also her body looks  more for commercial. She looks great in the bikini pics from Topshop but you can see that she is not skinny enough for HF.

Even the Grazia Ed wasn't a HF ed it was much more commercial as the Tous Jewelry campaign, too.

I don't think any more that she will become a HF topmodel, her HF look she had from GNTM got a little bit lost from the strange management from OE and MM and her new look with the bit longer hair.

But still, she is working good as model and earning good money, and thats the most important thing. A commercial model has longer life in this industry.

Thank you, Mike ;)!! They really love her, you see it... the text of diary Luisa. Oh, I hope so much that she will have her big break with asos or some good editorials. Her face is simply amazing. Maybe she can reduce a little bit her weight so she would be the wonderful HF-model we saw at Jad Gandhour.

Libelle, just my opinion. I love her face, the expression is much more adult than 2 years ago. But her body ... I dont want to be the one who always is critical. I love her, really, but that meens that you have to see the good and not so good things. Her body looked thinner (better) in Australia, even in the GNTM final. She seems to have put on some weight since back from Australia to Germany again. But still stunning. Oh I hope for some runway jobs!!!

ROFL, and the yellow press writes that she's getting thinner & thinner...
At GNTM her measurements were 90-65-93, now she's listed with 83-59-89 at MM... And I dont see any weight increase... I would need to measure myself... :whistle:

Like I said thats no critisism just because of the fun of critizising. ;) I know her measurements and I like a lot of what she looks like now, doing now. But thats just my opinion. Maybe it has much to do with how they style her - the hair especially .... Dont know.

And about the yellow press: The always think sb is getting thinner ... think of Nathalie. :D

Me too, everybody here knows my admiration for Luisas work. I think, Luisa is now VERY thin, but (as fashion insider / model cutlers said) maybe not thin enough for the HF-jobs of scraggy models. Maybe it´s better that she has now this healthy weight. We all love her!

And Mike, it´s not so nice to write ROFL.