Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Good, that spread has alot of great pictures. My second favourite besides the hat picture is missing though:

post-60616-0-1446133334-49612_thumb.jpg

I wonder when IMGModels will update her online portfolio as well? It has been ages since last time they did anything to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Luisa will probably go to London and Milan next after her Cape Town trip, if the models.com article is correct. Will be interesting to see if she gets added to IMG Milan board when she travels there, maybe they will finally update her online pictures and add some new ones :)

I also wonder what brand her Ibiza photoshoot was for, wich seemed to last for more then one day? 

I admire this new picture, too, Alice in Wonderland - it´s gorgeous. During the last month I considered sometimes like you if Luisa would look with dark blonde hair more distinctive - with darker hair she walked in New York and Paris. But the light blonde hair is more commercial and perfect for her impressionen jobs in my opinion.

Sheila, yes, she did good jobs during the last month. Thank you for posting, MikeB.

• 2 weeks later...