Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

The first polaroid is very beautiful. She was busy, traveling around the world. Is the agency good, what do you experts mean? I´m happy for her, even for the announcing as new german face. 

And: Luisa again first face / topic on the ESCADA-site  :heart:.

FB:

post-81320-0-27649400-1410162066_thumb.j

Expressionen Cover, beautiful new Pic's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand again with MC² a new Agency. I'm sooooooo happy for her, too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NY comes at last on her Agency List, i guess,  but you know what? The best comes always at last.... :whistle:  So i have the Patience to wait......... Like the Americans say....... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY - Didn't they say that? Hm, what ever. LUISA FOREVER! :heart: :)

I know that she will gets  - 8 Jobs - if they let her go to ten Castings in NY or Milan or Paris...or Tel Aviv    :whistle:

Great Polas!!!!

(Luisa's Agencies List - Munich Models Germany, IMG London & Australia, View Managm. Barcelona,
Elite Copenhagen, D Managem. Capetown, MC2 Model Managem. Tel Aviv - TLV)

One girl wrote on Instagram that she has seen Luisa on Darling magazine. I found nothing but maybe it´s a good tip and Luisa or MM will post some pictures during the next time ;).

Luisa isn´t listed on the actual show package of IMG London  :idk: ...

Absolutley stunning picture :heart: :

post-81320-0-02889200-1410415099_thumb.j

Wow… she looks lovelier than ever. Her face and this GREAT expression / body…  Thank you, Mike!

Au mann, but Bertelsmann, RTL / hopefully not Otto… I would wish her more something like that (Sasha Pivovarova wears Rodarte's Knit Sweater in the December 2008 issue of Vogue Paris; styled by Melanie Huynh (photo by Mark Segal). source: FB Rodarte):

post-81320-0-52552500-1410501406_thumb.j

One girl wrote on Instagram that she has seen Luisa on Darling magazine. I found nothing but maybe it´s a good tip and Luisa or MM will post some pictures during the next time ;).

Luisa isn´t listed on the actual show package of IMG London  :idk: ...

Absolutley stunning picture :heart: :

The selfie is incredible.

I'm dissapointed about her walking for Leffers again during the top 4 fashion weeks though. 

Me too! Other girls like Anja Leuenberger, with her she was in Zürich two years ago, is now already established in the fashion szene and

walks for the big 4. Yesterday she walked for Marchesa in London and she walked in NY for Herve Leger and others. And Luisa? Back to the "OE" routs: Walking for Leffers. I am also more than disappointed. :mellow:

Libelle: I feel like you I also would wish to see her doing more quality work. These lookbook jobs are not good and will if doing for long time  will damage her carreer. Doing one or two lookbooks besides of editorials, print campaigns and catwalks would be no problem but doing only this will establish her as catalogue model. She earns the money for the girls her agencies set on sucess track and send them to catwalks or establish in HF editorials which bring not much money but sucess.

I wonder that Luisa has no show card for London which is a smaller fashion week than NY, Milan or Paris. There are smaller labels she could walk for.

And what is better now since she left OE? We once discussed that her carreer will speed than...?

Otto would be a big deal, for them Claudia, Julia, Toni and other wellknown models like Giselle worked for.

Sheila, you are comparing apples with pears! :D Anja is 2 years older than Luisa and started modeling with 14... But still she had her runway debut just one year ago.

Isn't your "not much money but success" absurd? Modeling is mostly a job to earn money, not an art.

About Leffers, I would consider it as sparetime activity... :D Luisa doesn't even bother posting anything about it.

No I don´t think it is absurd. Many High fashion models earn nearly nothing in her first year(s), editorial and cover jobs bring nearly

nothing for the agency also catwalk and also the models have small income but they help this model to get well known in szene and get booked for better jobs and in some time.... they are established and earn much money! And they have a name in the szene. Some of them will be topmodels possibly.  Look at some model careers and you will see what I mean. And also see the comments from agency how they built their models which they set on sucess track.

Ok sure there are some carreers where the model came from catalogue and then get step in the HF szene but I think these are exceptions. I think Cara did such a carreer.

Well, I´m totally with comtrend and Sheila. I found a video of Leffers, but I won´t post it because I think it is "geschäftsschädigend", not good for her. As an international model with really good agencies you have to choose carefully your jobs. If you have reached a sort of niveau (harpers bazaar, escada!!!!), you aren´t allowed to walk for a little mall during the big four! That´s a mistake. Therefore I´m desperately disappointed. I saw her in New York, in Mailand. Look at Alisar, she lives in New York and is building her model-career. 

Yes Libelle I also remembered these days that she was nearly one year ago in Elle and Harpers Bazaar Australia and I have not understand that she was not booked again for those magazines. Normally when they love the model and see her again in those magazines they book her again, but nearly one year, no high fashion editorials anymore. Only this Grazia editorial she did in spain.I I thought she will get again Elle or Bazaar , possible foreign countries. I see so many examples where it worked, a magazine fells in love with a model and books her again. I wonder that she now gets back to her roots , we ever claimed these jobs but accused it because she was with OE, Leffers, red carpet etc. But now she left OE but nearly same jobs. This is frustrating and I don´t understand this. Also that she has no show card for this smaller fashion weeks like Berlin or now London where also some smaller designers are.

And what is with her plans to go back to NY or Sydney. Now it is Africa in October but nowbody knows more about this. Jobs, holiday?

I also wonder she is not in the smaller german magazines like In Style, Joy, Glamour etc. or in the german press like IN , Gala, Grazia Germany.

I think this Afrika-thing is mostly holidays with her friend Michele Lamarque. The way she talked about it on her private facebook site, it totally sounds like holidays. That shouldnt be a bad thing - its ok for me. Also the Leffers thing is ok for me - she did this on her own as "fun" not as a real job. But Im also disappointed because of what she missed - we dont know what jobs she had during fashion shows this year (LOndon and so on), okay. But through all the months and the upcoming year ... I hoped and still hope she ll get back rocking the runways.

Love that Pic ... Beautiful as always. Would love to see her in Marchesa Dresses, Badgley Mischka or CHANEL. For me, She could really be a Victoria Secret / Chanel Girl! Karlie Kloss did'nt have long Hair, too. But it's all right as long as one Day we could see her walking at the Big 4  :flower: I wanna have an Invitation - this would be a very special Moment.... But People from Munich Models - Just Try it - send her to a Karl Casting :hehe:

Love that Pic ... Beautiful as always. Would love to see her in Marchesa Dresses, Badgley Mischka or CHANEL. For me, She could really be a Victoria Secret / Chanel Girl! Karlie Kloss did'nt have long Hair, too. But it's all right as long as one Day we could see her walking at the Big 4  :flower: I wanna have an Invitation - this would be a very special Moment.... But People from Munich Models - Just Try it - send her to a Karl Casting :hehe:

Sorry for Double Post...