Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I feel the same! It is boring and is not very comfortable showing Luisa. Not only the black begin of her hair. If I would not know her from GNTM and from here, I would not give this girl in the edit

a second view. Hm. :huh: Let us wait what she is doing next. She looks great in the Impressionen catalogue but it is catalogue work and for me she gets a little bit a catalogue model. Which is not bad but

we want more for her. She should do more editoirals or campaigns and catwalk. But when I see the Elle pictures she is a very sportive girl. Don't know if a HF designer will fell in love with this pictures

and engage her for catwalk? or other higher value jobs.

Yes the last picture is best out of it.

IMG is one of the best agencys..... :gocho:  they brought up many topmodels where they possible saw more... Please think of that!

And on which catwalks do you see her?? Chanel, Calvin Klein, Gucci? Me not. For me it would be a success to see her on some smaller shows like Ivari, Kretschmar etc.

to get experience at catwalk. Escada was only an example... for me the level of shows I would like to see her.

Yes it was my loved topic of Luisa here. I opend it! And now I see that I have to leave, before you told me that Gavin LIghtner!  I do it for my own.

I am not Anti I am only realistic but here nobody wants to hear this  what I see or think, as others also saw before, I remember Hombre (Zero Null) and others. That is sad that critical words are not allowed here.

Bye Libelle it was nice. Bye aLso Comtrend thanks , it was always nice to read your posts. You both are the only ones here who feel like me. Rosa Negra and Cutlers, some others hanks sorry if I have not mentioned you.

BYE SHEILA :heart: 

OK, so Mike if Jads Shows are only IN Beirut why do you say this "Siri, you don't really want Luisa to travel to Beirut? :/" I want her to walk for him, not "dont want her to do so". So I think just some missunderstanding.:D

I like some of her latest works, also the impressionen-pics. Just abit tired of all the impressionen, but if she has fun with the wirk she has, no prob for me. ;)

Hello Sheila,

I am 100% with you, and i like you comments. At least yours are realistics... and i think like me other people who read this page would like to continues reading your opinions.

I do not undestand this page like a fan page (for that should be a Official Fan Club).

I think one of the best thing of nowardays is to be free to say what we really feel, and not be censured (always from the respect like always Sheila has done).

And what she has written it is what most of us we think, but we were not brave enought to say it.

I do not understand that someone invite another to leave the forum!!.

If you wants to continues living in wonderwold it is perfect, but since long time we see that the reallity is complete different, and it hurts when someone tell  the truth.

Only the people who are afraid of something are able to censure others!. Incredible...

Best regards to all and continue dreaming... (me inclusive...)

Dear Sheila, please stay  :flower: ! We need you here. Your believe in Luisa as model and your intelligent comments were one of the reasons I began to write on this site…

It´s your site - nobody can you invite to leave the site (Rosa Negra, thank you for your standby). How stupid was that! You have launched this topic and in your answers I felt always a deep interest in Luisa and her career. But with a realistic and clear point of view.

Let us please stay in touch!! I hope that you will keep active in our discussion. 

Thank you Rosa Negra for your nice words!! I honour this very much.
Let us wait and see. But at moment i need some distance to it. Hope you understand this.
Yes it is all like you say. Luisa was so unique at Gtm and I and we all see in her the next real german topmodel but it was long and difficult way till now.

Not the sucess as awaited. But as described the problem is that I am fade of with it. Also that no critical words are allowed here and yes it is not her fan page! so members

should be free to tell their opinion, in other threads this is allowed. But not here some members don't accept this. That makes me go on distance to this thread.

But I will keep on here reading here. thanks Rosa Negra. :flower: