Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I think it is her, she was also the Spring 2014 Model for Escada:

http://fashionadvertisements.com/wp-content/uploads/escada-spring-summer-2014/Escada-Spring-Summer-2014.jpg

It is really sad and makes me overthink again the situation around her. I don´t understand why she did not get the job. What is the

reason? Is she not able at moment to be booked for such a big campaign, because designers don´t want her or why? It would be

so perfect and so important to get such a campaign to get step in business? A print campaign is much more important than these lower lookbook or catalgoue jobs. Of which she had so many last month. No question, she looked really nice in these lookbooks but still missing are covers or editorials in high fashion range.

Let us wait and see if she is at the Berlin Fashion week.

Still, it's quite likely that she has the aw14 campaign for mavi... Let's see about Pepe... Asos is not finished with her... For Escada, Luisa is the testimonial for their E-Store, that's officially on their site.

Mavi also promoted Luisa on their turkish account: http://iconosquare.com/p/751895687492130061_3661908

I don't think she's on the BFW, the only interesting show would be "designer for tomorrow", hosted by Tommy Hilfiger.

Her situation might be much better than you think, Sheila.

But I understand Sheila, no editorial in the german magazines, no cover or beauty-campaign. I wonder why, too… And I really hope that we will see her as catwalk model or more in the public sphere on big placards.  

But I understand Sheila, no editorial in the german magazines, no cover or beauty-campaign. I wonder why, too…

But I think I start to understand it... She's intentionally kept small/unknown by MM/IMG until she has her breakthrough. Otherwise Luisa would have just become another celebrity model like Lena Gercke or Sara Nuru who are far from beeing a top model. Until then, she will not walk on the big fashion shows or have editorials in well known magazines. This is also the reason her jobs are kept secret, unless we find them.

Luisa is apparently with MM since Sept 2012, when all the strangeness started. This takes one-eins completely out of the equation. I don't know since when she is with IMG, but I guess Feb 2013.

BTW, not a single GNTM-winner ever got listed at models.com. ;)

It's not everything about having covers. normally you not doing many covers, just if you are maybe a big topmodel.

I don't think they really holding her back. She was doing good Editorials in Australia and Spain, but not real HF editorials rather than more commercial looking ones. If the magazines in London for example wanted to book her, they would do it.

They probably don't see her as a HF model.

In my opinion she can be a HF model, but with her look at the beginng on gntm. She was a bit skinnier, her face wasn't as round as it is now.

she looked absolutely gorgeous at jad ghandour show and lookbook aswell at claudine ivari show and alexis mabille.

It is normal that no GNTM Winner is listed on models.com

Nobody have done big fashion shows in milan, paris or ny or big international campaigns.  These are normally the models which get listed there.

I think it is her, she was also the Spring 2014 Model for Escada:

http://fashionadvertisements.com/wp-content/uploads/escada-spring-summer-2014/Escada-Spring-Summer-2014.jpg

It is really sad and makes me overthink again the situation around her. I don´t understand why she did not get the job. What is the

reason? Is she not able at moment to be booked for such a big campaign, because designers don´t want her or why? It would be

so perfect and so important to get such a campaign to get step in business? A print campaign is much more important than these lower lookbook or catalgoue jobs. Of which she had so many last month. No question, she looked really nice in these lookbooks but still missing are covers or editorials in high fashion range.

Let us wait and see if she is at the Berlin Fashion week.

I really don't understand what's your problem. There's nothing unusual about this. The most of fashion brands book every season a new model for a campaign. Luisa is not a supermodel and modeling for Escada just for one season was huge job for her.

But I understand Sheila, no editorial in the german magazines, no cover or beauty-campaign. I wonder why, too… And I really hope that we will see her as catwalk model or more in the public sphere on big placards.

I think It's because of One Eins Zero. Nobody wants to work with mister Klum in Germany because he claims huge fees from models' clients. And he does NOTHING to support the girls.

I also think, she's too famous in Germany, she's a celebrity here, known for participation in Germany's Next Topmodel . Clients want fashion models or real top models like Julia Stegner and not a reality stars Escada booked her for the US homepage, right?

I hope to see her at London Fashion Week next season. If she'll be not there, it will disappoint me.