Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I think we can look forward to the following impressionen pictures, they are mostly amazing and celebrating the femininity. Beautiful in Armani… 

It´s great, the last fav model of impressionen was this woman: They helt faith with her for a long time. I think  she´s a little bit a "Luisa-Typ", don´t you think ;)?

post-81320-0-63930600-1402550463_thumb.j

Is it confirmed that she has the print campaign for impressionen or again only lookbook? Would be great to see ads of her in magazines.

In this pink dress she looks very sexy and beautiful. Indeed.
Yes Libelle this girl, looks a little bit like Luisa. Same type of woman.

She looks so gorgeous with that Armani Dress and in that Pose, thank you Mike too, for that.

As well for the Escada Pic. She is working so much, i hope that she have enough Time for herself to relax :)

So much Success till GNTM...

Thanks for posting. Amazing pictures, the Escada picture in apricot and white with this amazing smile is simply beautiful. Also this

Impressionen catalogue picture. Good jobs. :gocho:

Now I hope to see her in some nice fashion editorials. I miss this. Also it would be interesting if she is at Berlin

Fashion week begin of July?

I like them very much, her private selfies. I hope so much that she will walk in Berlin or in London… For me she is a catwalk-model (size, look) since the jad Ghandour- Show. 

Thanks Mike for the escada-picture, very sweet grin. 

I hope so much that she will walk in Berlin or in London… For me she is a catwalk-model (size, look) since the jad Ghandour- Show.

Or the MBFW Swim in Miami... :whistle: She did great on the Cleo-Swim...

Yes, Sheila, I hope this, too!  :flower:

Luisa is the new star of the next impressionen-print-catalogue :clap: ! Congratulation to Luisa, she is so wonderful and beautiful in these pictures (exclusive preview, sent by mail):

http://www.impressionen.de/shop/kategorie/blaetterkatalog_w_co_html7&mc=46149&etcc_cmp=katalog&etcc_par=nl20140615_24&etcc_med=newsletter&etcc_acy=emp&etcc_tar=pe

So much Pictures of her in the Catalogue...  Amazing.... can't decide which i like the most :heart:Flower%20for%20you.gif  Thanks for posting.

A Big YES Sheila - she really has improved and gets more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more beautiful - every time -  Flower%20for%20you.gif

I wish her a lot of great Jobs at the next coming Fashion Weeks. Maybe for Escada? That would be great.