Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

why is she with dmanagement in capetown? she is way to good for the agency. she should have been with, boss models, ice models, outlaws models( my agency in capetown) or with fusion. these are the best agencys. 

why is she with dmanagement in capetown? she is way to good for the agency. she should have been with, boss models, ice models, outlaws models( my agency in capetown) or with fusion. these are the best agencys. 

Would make more sense if she was with boss models, since one of her imgmodelsaustralia agents was a former booker with boss and Caroline Sunderhauf is also listed. Darja O'donell, the owner of dmanagement Cape town is german, maybe that is one of the reasons Luisa ended up there ?

Yes i agree.... I'm wondering too... Hm...I%20dont%20know.gif

It seams a little bit unprofessional to make a Deal with that unknown? Agency... after IMG,Elite and View Management...

The Portfolio  - i don't like it... you don't see the full Potencial, but maybe it was the "German" Reason and maybe every Agency

have make something....

Is that as it should be?

Yes on my Profil Pic Luisa is a little bit a Jeannie Lookalike :)

Would make more sense if she was with boss models, since one of her imgmodelsaustralia agents was a former booker with boss and Caroline Sunderhauf is also listed. Darja O'donell, the owner of dmanagement Cape town is german, maybe that is one of the reasons Luisa ended up there ?

The owners of boss models and ice models are also german. And one of the Bookers at Outlaws is german aswell. So it doesn't mean something.

And to Mike B: She must have been listed recently, cause i was looking at the agencys models a few month ago, cause of friend is signed with them. And I didn't saw Luisa at that time.

I also don't understand her new agency choice at all.

I really hope we see some good editorials or covers soon, which are missing since month. The last good editorials were last year during her Australia stay and the one for Grazia spain after that.

It would be important for her to get some good new HF editorials soon for her portfolio or covers. Good covers are still missing!

The Portfolio at  - D Management - has now more Pic's in her Portfolio...

and Luisa is going "blue" to the Rock Festival Rock am Ring.... Blue  Hairs.... :guitar:  ( Instagram )

The Pics behind the Impressionen Shoot are cute. She looks really good.

I'm missing new Editorials, too. Please more...  It's Time for a Cover again ( like Cosmopolitan ) ...isn't it?  :)

But no Castings - you have to wait for Direct Bookings.....

Sheila, yes, I wonder why she hasn´t already new covers and editorials in Europe, too. If I were the chief editor of a magazine I would book her at speed ;). In Australia she was always on the run, every day we saw new making off-pictures… Maybe she is in Germany still more a celebrity as a "pure model"? (This would explain why munich models made the change of her name. Luisa H is not so much connected with GNTM. Otherwise Lena Gercke has still her full name. ) 

Yes this is a mystique why she is not booked for more high value or high fashion editorials. There are so many magazines like Instyle, Glamour or Joy, Grazia Germany, Cosmopolitan and the other ones in high

fashion sector like Harpers Bazaar ( Deutschland) new this year, great magazine, Elle, and Madame, I don't want to talk about Vogue but there are so many mags and no editorials with her. I don't understand that no fotographers of these mags, chief editors or designer book her. I don't understand at all. But my hope is that she will get the Escada print campaign.

For me at the moment it is too much lookbook and catalogue. She looks really nice in these lookbooks but she should try to get step in other fashion ranges. Also catwalk is missing.

Yes I understand for Deutschland where she might be still a celebrity , but what is with Europe? She is listed  in England, Denmark and she is listed in Spain, so many Agencys are behind her, but no more results?

There are soooo many magazines and no Luisa or she has editorials in magazines and we don't know??

I am still wondering that she is not informing more about her jobs. Would be great when she tells for what the last shooting was she posted at FB. Other models are doing this or they inform very proud  when spreads are out.

What Libelle have explained for the Change of the Luisa H name thing of MM make a lot of Sense.

Yes She should more informe the People on FB. I guess that People who doesn't know her, search to find out who she is and what she have done and if you see her FB Page at first, her Agency is One Eins - and the rest will follow... Oh, she is a GNTM Girl and they could think that this is the only Agency after 2 Years...No Indication for another...

I mean, what Agency that have such an Diamond would let her wait for Direct Bookings? You can be the Cutest, beautiful Woman on Earth - if nowone knows you, how will you make a big Career? Sorry i'm just don't understanding it, too.......

Munich Models begans with her Work if they know what great Success Luisa has in Australia... Before it - nothing happens. Nice Business. They didn't see the Shining of the Diamond i guess...........

Yes indeed Not one Magazine in Germany realize and booked her. Really a Mistyque like Sheila said.

But if Luisa is happy with all that, it's ok for me. Her FB Page  - it looks like she's using for her JobsResults ( even if we are don't know all details ) and on Instagram she is more activ with what she's doing.

Don't forget there are hundreds of other models in Germany and the other countrys. So not everything is about her.

Her look at the moment is much more commercial, i think it is also her hair. it should be shorter again. Like her hair at gntm.

She is a bit losing her edge with this a bit longer her. Also the book is more commercial.

The only HF editorials she has are the HB/Elle Australia eds. The other ones are more commerical. So thats why she is getting booked for thoses jobs.

MM should place her with a good agency in turkey or maybe athens, to get nice HF editorials. It's much easier to get a great HF book, if you have a great look.  Also going to Capetown would be a good choice, but the agency was the wrong choice in my opinion.

But we will see whats happen next.

Thanks, cutlers, for your assessment as insider. I agree, but I love her longer hair (hoping they will get much more longer, because she has the ultimate beauty face - this in combination with femme fatal-hairs would be so cute).

Some new candids of woolandthegang:

02_KikaCorset_PopNoir.jpg 03_JoleneDress_MidnightBlue.jpg 04_JoleneDress_MidnightBlue.jpg 06_JoleneDress_WhiteNoise.jpg 04_JoleneDress_WhiteNoise.jpg 02_JoleneDress_WhiteNoise.jpg

Nice to see that the Glamour shows so much interest in Luisa. :)

The shooting in Hamburg was again for Impressionen, with blue hair. I guess we will see a lot of her in the next catalogue. Some more pics from Instagram / FB, Luisa in a Dirndl! :)

post-67025-0-95978100-1402469297_thumb.j

post-67025-0-30699300-1402469299_thumb.j

post-67025-0-64723700-1402469300_thumb.j