Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

so confused if its Kate or Genioveve :blink: , but i THINK its Kate though.. i mean the toher pics looks like her besides that one with pink bikini.

anyways here is Kate or Genioveve

MJ Day twitter

838f4f6c9bfd11e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

Not sure if this is a different model or not. :) MJ_Day twitter

11833127_a97c6ba09c1211e1989612313815112c_7.jpg 11833128_ee7f4e9a9c1011e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

That two New pictures are from actually Nina Agdal!!!!! .....not surprise though cause she won Rookie of the Year . and im so glad that Nina is Back in the game. :)

look the necklace guys... and mole ;)

or5639.png

ofadg0.png

w1r8yh.png

It's Genevieve. It can't be Kate because she was doing events in NYC & Miami while the photoshoot was going & she can't be in two places at the same time, especially if Nina made it clear that she was going to another continent

It's Genevieve. It can't be Kate because she was doing events in NYC & Miami while the photoshoot was going & she can't be in two places at the same time, especially if Nina made it clear that she was going to another continent

i agree with u... but omg this looks so much like Kate :blink: , maybe are the two and Kate was first? well :blink:

wbz2wm.png

:chicken: BOOTY! Genevieve I assume :yes:

And if Gomes is truly headed SI's way...oh how marvelous a sight that be for SI 2013 :drool:

nop that booty in the second picture is Nina! (with the yellow bikini im totally sure!)

Both pics are of her above, not just that one u mentioned?

Because now that I notice...I see those infamous side butt dimples of hers.

just the second one , not sure about the other one though it could be or Jessica :blink: lol

Can someone briefly summarize to me how sports illustrated swimsuit issue works? I used to think that it was only one issue every year, and the girls go on tour promoting it, and that about it. In short, I thought it was a one-time-a-year thing. But reading this thraed, I think there more to it.

Sports Illustrated is published every single month, but it deals with athletes and sports. Once a year there a special edition swimsuit issue that has a bunch of "hot" girls in bikinis in exotic locations. The cover is incredibly coveted, with a big unveiling in New York and afterwards there is some touring and promotion from the girls.

This, is the hype and build up to that issue which will be published next February. Sneak peaks, where a lot of people attempt to figure out who the girls in the issue will be, (returning and new) and what locations they will be in. It's become a bit of a game around here to see who can connect the dots. Figuratively and literally in the case of beauty marks.